Aniballs - The Best Educational Endangered Animal Physics Puzzle Game for Kids of all Ages
"This universal game is loads of fun." -- AppAdvice
"...it lets you explore wild jungle in your hands." -- 91Mobiles
"AWESOME Educational fun game!!!!"
"This game is adorable and educational."
"My son is learning and he doesn't think twice about it because he is playing a game"
• 80 physics puzzles to solve
• Over 300 fun facts about endangered species
• 4 Environments
• Fun for all ages
Take a mobile safari with this educational, fun and addicting puzzle game for both iPad and iPhone devices. Rescue endangered Aniballs from habitats around the world so they can be relocated safely to Aniball nature reserves.
Save tigers, gorillas, polar bears. and more as you travel the globe from rainforests, to the savannah, to the arctic and the wetlands rescuing aniballs.
With its simple mechanic it's easy to pick up and play in minutes. The challenge comes in getting that "puuurfect" score. It's fun for all ages.
Also included in the game are over 300 wild facts about real endangered animals. Did you know that polar bears are so well insulated they're practically invisible to infrared cameras? Or that an elephant has 40,000 muscles in it's trunk? You won't believe what you'll discover with the "Feral Facts".
Fully integrated with Game Center , you can earn ranger badges while solving 80 puzzles.
Go ahead and take a roll on the wild side, with Aniballs.
- removed Facebook links, links to Aniballs website and links to GameCenter to make it more kid friendly.
- Bug fixes relating to continuing through from the arctic to the wetlands.
- Bug fixes with level 2 and level 11 that prevented the player from getting a puuuurfect score.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 12, 2013
- 37.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (11)