iOS Universal Games
Above the placid ivory snow lies a sleepy mountain village, brimming with the promise of adventure.
"A piece of interactive art"
"Best of 2015" and "15 Most Beautiful Games"
"Favorite Apps of 2015"
– The New York Times
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"2015 Game of the Year"
– Product Hunt
"Best 2D Visual Experience"
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
"One of the best-looking games on the App Store"
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
"Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful"
"Best iPhone apps of 2015"
"I couldn't let Alto's Adventure slide by me"
"Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played"
– The Next Web
"Pristine and refined"
– LA Times
"An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience."
"Satisfies the soul"
"Alto's Adventure is the endless runner matured"
"Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing"
– The New York Observer
"Favorite game of the year"
"A joyous experience"
"One of my favorite games"
"Alto is lovely"
"It’s seriously stunning"
"Alto's Adventure is a brilliant mobile game"
"A beautiful visual experience"
"An elegant ride down nature's greatest landmarks"
– Kill Screen
"A compelling game to play"
– The Washington Post
"Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming"
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
Alto’s llamas are sound asleep and the great alpine expanse is calling. Join the gang as they pick up their boards and head out into the tranquil wilderness.
Relax and unwind with an all-new way to experience Alto’s Adventure. No score, no game over, no distractions. Just you and the endless mountain. Put on a pair of your favourite headphones and immerse yourself in a soothing new soundtrack, composed especially for Zen Mode. Swipe from the right edge of the Title Screen to begin!
Photo Mode puts you behind the camera to capture stunning photos from your own personal adventures! Frame the perfect shot and easily share it to Facebook, Twitter, and more – or save it to your device for later (and for sharing on Instagram)! Enable Photo Mode from the pause menu at any time.
Alto’s Adventure is now available in 3 new languages:
• Added an option to reset gameplay progress from the Settings menu
• Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze when selecting to use helmets and chasm rescues
• Improved sharing options across a wider range of apps
• Improved UI scaling across various screen DPIs
• Minor UI, localization and audio tweaks
148Apps —Alto's Adventure Review
TouchArcade —'Alto’s Adventure' Review - Winter Wonderland
PocketGamer —Alto's Adventure