iOS Universal Games
Welcome to AirTycoon 3!
Authentic turn based airline management simulation single player game based on
'Air Tycoon Online' which is being loved by world wide players.
Build and manage worldwide airline with detailed statistic management support!
Now, passengers in the world are ready to on board to your airline!
- Customized turn based game
- Play and compete with max 24 AI players
- Various game setting
- Include 138 real airplane models and 460 airports world wide
- Diversified airport and route management
- Upgradable airplanes and airports
- Sell used airplanes
- Detailed and various type of map
- Management of passenger and cargo routes
- Historical real time background
- No internet connection needed
[Game Tips for Beginners]
* Keep lower than 30% of lease planes.
* Open a new route at high business/tour level and less(or no) competitive cities.
* Keep maximize advertisement and service investment.
* Keep lower level of salary as they are satisfied.
* Keep the airplane operating at maximum.
* Make schedules as the same as 'Available schedule by Planes'.
* Adjust airfares always.
- Raise the fare when the occupancy is 100%.
- Down the fare when the occupancy is lower than 70%
* Do not be obsessed on your existing routes.
- Close the route resolutely which has many competitors and do not earn money.
- Find a new undeveloped golden route constantly.
* Minimize Cost
- Minimize office, counters
- Minimize unused slots
- Use fuel tank and buy fuel by wholesale
* Maximize profit
- Run a maintenance depot and lounge on your hub airports (not all airports).
You can save 30% of maintenance cost and increase the business and first class passengers
(An airport having many routes is a hub airport.)
[Feel free contact us!]
* Bug report in AirTycoon 3
* Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
* twitter : www.twitter.com/tradegamelab
* facebook : www.facebook.com/TRADEGAMELAB
New Aircraft models are arrived
Several aircrafts' max payload and price has been changed
- A321-200, A320neo, A330-200, A330-300, A340-200, A340-300, A340-500, A340-600, A350-800, A350-900, A350-1000, A380, B767-200, B787-8, B787-9, B787-3, and related cargo versions.