AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! (Force = Mass x Acceleration)
iOS Universal Games
Dive from a skyscraper. Spray paint buildings. Flip off protesters. AWESOME!
Owlchemy Labs (creators of hit indie titles Snuggle Truck and Jack Lumber) brings Dejobaan Games' award-winning PC title to iOS.
* 87th highest rated game on iOS! Ever!
* Penny Arcade PAX East 2010 Boston Indie Showcase
* Finalist, IGF '10, Excellence in Design
* Finalist, Indie Game Challenge '10
* Winner, ModDB Editor's Choice Game of the Year
The jumps you make from buildings floating above Boston, Massachusetts are all about style and timing. You perform stunts, weaving around the bustling City for points, making split-second decisions: do you snake around those girders to earn a dozen "kisses," or glide along the side of that steel super-skyscraper for massive "hugs"?
* The most amazing tilt controls you've ever felt in your entire life!
Aaaaa! then throws in the spectators — as you fall, give fans the thumbs-up and protesters the finger. And if you're hungry for a bit of civil disobedience, you can even ready the spray paint and tag government buildings for points.
* Over 0 unique levels.
* In fact, the game has 47 levels.
* Hugs. Kisses. Graffiti. Birdcrime.
* iPhone 5 and iPad Retina support
* Learn how to bake cookies from your son's ashes.
* We're not kidding.
The game will also teach you how to debristle a pig.
Updated borked scoring for one level -- now it's beatable, yay!
TouchArcade —'AaAaAA! (Force = Mass x Acceleration)' Review - No Broken Bones, No Bragging
148Apps —AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! (Force = Mass x Acceleration) Review