Winebook is a powerful and easy to use wine manager application for all wine enthusiasts. It offers a wide source of information about the wine world with a robust appendix and detail views on grape types with beautiful photos. Winebook also gives you a solution to store your wine collection, saving all the important properties of wines that matter to you in the most simple user friendly interface (UI) for wines you’ll find in the App Store.
Winebook is now Free (option to buy PRO)
Winebook features the following:
• Storage of photos, properties (12), ratings (5) & notes for each wine.
• Categories of your wines
• Search Bar for wines and appendix
• Advanced search (name, type, country, rating and year)
• Add your Favorite wine with a single touch on a heart.
• Sectioned lists of your wine collection.
• Wood view to edit or view your wine information.
• Inventory of your collection & a drink button that automatically updates it.
• Keep track of what you drink and when.
• Appendix for the essential wine terms.
• Detail views for each type of grape with a complete overview and two beautiful photos.
• Select from 60 countries, each with it’s most important wine regions selected already for you.
• Wine properties include: name, category, type, vintage, country, region, brand, date drank, date bought, price, blend and inventory.
• New iPad support (Universal)
• No internet connection required
* Winebook is trial App & will not sync your existing data if you upgrade to Pro.
* Winebook may require a WiFi connection (large file).
* Go PRO and access landscape mode(iPad), unlimited grape types and categories, wine certificates and regions, barcode scanner and No ads.
**iOS 6 is strongly recommended**
One of the biggest feature request I've had has been the ability to keep your database intact while upgrading to Pro version, so here it is!
• Fixed a bug with date labels (french)
• Fixed a bug with the "done" button in settings (iPad)
• Fixed a label issue with bought and drank dates
• Fixed a resize issue with photo wines
• Fixed a popview issue with photos on landscape (iPad)
• Fixed a name label issue on "detail view"
• Fixed orientation issues (iPad)
• Fixed search scope issue for "My wines" (german)
• Fixed localization issue for date pickers (all languages)
• Option to upgrade from within the App, your current database stays intact.
• New "gift" button
• Enhanced overall design
• New shadows for wine photos
• New round corners for grape variety photo cells
• New left side selection (blue) using landscape (iPad)
• New sharing options (settings)
• New language: Simplified Chinese
• Reduced App Store file size
THANK YOU for making Winebook possible, and please keep sending your feedback to continue improving this App.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 02, 2013
- Food & Drink
- Chrystian Enriquez
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (6)
- 23.9 MB