This app was removed from the App Store.
Video Recipes: Chef Tips with Jason Hill
iOS Universal Food & Drink
••• Learn to cook with Chef Tips host Jason Hill •••
Learn how to cook like a pro with 220 video recipes from Chef Jason Hill, the charismatic host of YouTube's popular series "Chef Tips." Hill is a trusted culinary expert with more than 64,000 subscribers and 24 million video views.
Matt Silverman, Mashable: "Chef Jason Hill sends good foodie and cooking advice your way. Production-wise, it has a traditional style, but runs the gamut on subject matter. Whether you're looking for a great new Southwest Sauce, or the low-down on the best bamboo cutting boards, there's always something worthwhile in store on this channel. Subscribers follow Jason as he travels the country, enjoys the local cuisines, and brings it all back to his home kitchen."
Anita Hanaburgh, The Leader Herald, New York: "Chef Tips is another favorite. Chef Tips specializes in making short videos that are rich with facts. It is a great resource for recipe ideas. Even better, Chef Tips is organized by food categories making it easy for you to find a recipe you want."
• VIDEOS: This concise video cookbook contains roughly 140 easy recipes — each with accompanying YouTube video tutorials. That's more than three times the videos you'll find in any other cooking app — and for almost half the price!
• SHARING & FAVORITES: You can e-mail recipes for trips to the grocery store, or save them as favorites for quick access.
• FREE VIDEO UPDATES: Once you buy the app, you'll enjoy free new cooking videos and recipe packs for the lifetime of app. Most other video cookbooks charge for additional recipe, so this is a great value! Each recipe is organized into easy-to-navigate categories.
• WIFI: In order to keep the file size manageable, a WiFi connection is required to watch the videos. The recipes and photos are offline. We may be experimenting with offline videos soon, so let us know if that's something you want.
• MORE THAN 140 RECIPES. Here are just a few of the recipes and videos included in the app. Each has been triple tested so you don't waste your time with recipes that don't work.
— Baja Fish Tacos and White Sauce
— Cooking Perfect Steak
— Creamy Potato Cheese Soup
— Split Pea Soup
— Pumpkin Soup
— Buffalo Chicken Wings
— Chicken Marsala
— Perfectly Moist Banana Bread
— Flour Tortillas
— Funnel Cake
— Grilled Chicken Sandwich
— Garlic Mashed Potatoes
— Perfect Holiday Roast Turkey
— Perfect Cheese Omelet
— Tortilla Soup
— How to Cut a Chicken
— Grilling Tips
— Macadamia Mahi Mahi
— Healthy Spaghetti Sauce
— Knife Skills
— Turkey Burgers
RATE & REVIEW
We'd appreciate a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Questions? E-mail email@example.com or visit http://www.CookingSessions.com
••• About the Author •••
Jason Hill graduated as valedictorian of his culinary school in 1998. He has worked for some of the best chefs in the industry, including James Boyce, Homaro Cantu and French chef Michel Richard. Hill specializes in quick, simple and delicious family recipes. Find him at http://www.CookingSessions.com
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
55 new recipes and videos!