"Like a caffeinated iceberg, the majority of the TopBrewer is beneath the surface. it is the ultimate coffee machine for the minimal denialist" - Wired Magazine
The TopBrewer is the kind of luxury gadget that makes Starbuck look like an old-fashioned dive bar from the past" - T3 Awards
"Scanomat TopBrewer brings iPhone control, elegant design to single-cup coffee makers" - Engadget
***Winner of Danish App Awards - Leisure & Lifestyle***
***Winner of iF Product Design Award - Best design***
The TopBrewer is a unique, professional coffee brewer with built-in quality components – and the first iPhone/iPad controlled coffee brewer in the world. Operate any TopBrewer machine and brew fresh bean-to-cup quality coffee, americano, espresso or with fresh milk, latte, cappuccino, macchiato and more with just a few taps in this innovative app.
Say you want a bit more milk in your cappuccino? No problem. With the TopBrewer app from Scanomat you can increase or decrease milk foam, strength of coffee or even the size of drink! When you have made your own special selection, save the drink as a personal favourite. Thus your favourite drinks are just a swipe away.
The TopBrewer is an innovative world novelty and has created an entirely new category within coffee brewers. It turns the common conception of coffee brewing and dispensing completely upside down and its simple sculptural design is breathtaking. This is not just a coffee machine.
The beautiful, patented stainless steel tap is designed to be built into any tabletop. The simplicity of the Top Brewer fits in elegantly in any surroundings and allows you to focus on a more direct contact with your customers and additional sales at the counter. The TopBrewer brews a perfect cup of coffee thanks to Scanomat advanced brewing technology – every time.
Besides letting you brew coffee from your phone, the app also lets you order freshly roasted coffee beans (only available in Nordic countries) and explore the line-up of professional Scanomat coffee brewers.
Awesome update for all TopBrewer lovers out there. We keep on adding features, and here some of the new stuff.
- Updated to support new screen sizes for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Better connect flow in Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Solves an issue where the download of new firmware would get out of sync
- Gesture and UI optimisations.
- iOS will now not go into standby mode, if the app is active. Results in a better experience in residential market when machine is warming up.
- Now showing "re-connecting" if you have previously been paired up with a machine.
- iPad: If there is below 12 drinks on a grid, the menu will un-scrollable resulting in better experience at self service sites.
- Sometimes the value ‘0’ would be represented in a customise view
- Update of a existing favourite drink, now possible again.
- Sometimes if dispensing or brewing a drink, putting the app in background could create bad behaviour. Better handling of this now.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 14, 2015
- Food & Drink
- 27.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data