This app was removed from the App Store.
Recipedia - Cookbook and Recipe Finder
iOS Universal Food & Drink
• Add, search, and share recipes! Your entire digital, print and handwritten recipe collection can now go wherever you go! Recipedia has the look and feel of the classic cookbook you love (you can actually flip the pages!) with the convenience of an easy to use app.
• Each beautifully designed and organized page flips just like a real cook book page. All of the functionality of an app combined with the beauty of a book
• No more confusion! One simple and intuitive menu system allows even the most basic app user to easily navigate through Recipedia
• 4 ways to add recipes into your Recipedia collection:
-View or import recipes from popular cooking websites with just one click
-Navigate the web and create recipes by importing text from the browser
-Copy and paste recipes from any source (i.e. email)
-Fill out a blank recipe page
• iPhone 4S, 5 and iPad (3rd gen) users can use dictation to enter details
• Universal app: Buy the app once and use it on any of your Apple mobile devices. No need to purchase again!
• Fully integrated with iCloud to automatically backup and share your content on all of your mobile devices. Never lose another recipe!
• Store over 20,000 recipes!
• Shopping list: Add all of the ingredients in your recipe to a shopping list with the touch of one button and cross them off as you shop. Sort your shopping list by recipe or all items. Shopping list also syncs through the cloud! Perfect for adding at home on iPad and shopping with iPhone.
• Bookmark your favorite recipes for quick access
• Share recipes via Email
• Perform keyword searches of your recipes, ingredients, and instructions
• Add photos from your photo album or take a picture of your creation
• Color coded tabs allow you to easily visualize and organize recipes into five categories. The app comes with five preloaded categories that you can easily personalize
• Add ratings and nutritional information
• Adjustable text setting allows you to set the text size to your reading comfort
• Access all of your recipes without an internet connection
Let your friends know what you're cooking via Facebook and Twitter!
Fixed recipe search for allrecipes site.