This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Food & Drink
***** Craving pasta? This rare “PastaOnly” app contains 31 delicious and family-made Pasta recipes….31 extremely tasty ways of cooking pasta – together with its sauce or separately. Pasta with pumpkin, linguine with clams, lasagna, and more…. Buon appetito! *****
Amaze your family, your friends and yourself with selected, authentic, family-made Pasta recipes. Each PastaOnly recipe gives you the taste of a traditional and family-made Italian Pasta dish. This includes a unique and eco-friendly way of cooking the Pasta together with its sauce.
PastaOnly is the result of many years of cooking - mainly for family, friends from all corners of the world, and, why not, also for myself. However, these recipes would not exist without the teaching I received from my grandmother - Nonna Dora - who has taught me the art of cooking and, most importantly, how to combine ingredients. With time, I have come to realize that it is actually the combination of multiple, compatible, ingredients that help create hundreds of pasta recipes.
PastaOnly starts from the assumption that cooking Pasta should be a pleasure and a relaxing moment. It therefore focuses on the quality of the recipes, rather than their quantity, and gives you 31 simple ideas (1 per day of the month) of genuine and delicious Italian pasta recipes, mostly – but not only - in Neapolitan style. Hopefully, PastaOnly will help you create your own Pasta recipes by combining the right ingredients and mixing them as your imagination and your mood suggest.
PastaOnly recipes are all for about 4 persons/servings.
• Tried and tasted authentic family-made recipes
• English-language pasta only recipes cooked mainly in Neapolitan style
• Focuses on the quality of the recipes, not the quantity
• Shows you how best to combine ingredients and hopefully will help you create your own Pasta recipes
• Step-by-step preparation makes this app easy-to-use and each recipe easy-to-make
• Proposes a combination of traditional Pasta recipes with a unique and eco-friendly way of cooking the Pasta together with its sauce
• Suggests which type of Pasta should be used for each sauce
• Recipes inspired mostly by Neapolitan tradition
• Contains tricks and tips
Thanks for using PastaOnly. For any question and comment, write to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- iPhone compatible