Panna is the first-ever video, cooking magazine for the iPhone, iPad and iPad mini. You receive one free recipe inside each issue, whether or not you choose to buy the full issue. A year subscription gives you access to our current issue as well as the next five bi-monthly issues. Plus, all users can pick up to 6 FREE recipes from our catalog!
An entirely new resource for the home cook, Panna merges beautiful high definition video technology with the expertise of established master chefs including Rick Bayless, Melissa Hamilton and Christopher Hirscheimer, Anita Lo, Seamus Mullen, Nancy Silverton, Michael Tusk, and Jonathan Waxman. Panna also includes a department with New York Times food writer and recipe developer, Melissa Clark. She shares her knowledge of kitchen equipment from a seasoned home cook’s perspective, offering recipes that will expand and refine your cooking repertoire.
With home kitchens and backyard grills as backdrops for each recipe video, the chefs demonstrate step-by-step cooking technique in an engaging, approachable style. As they chop, talk, and sauté, they impart cooking tips and insights in their asides. Panna curates these videos into regular departments, including Cooking for Company, Chef's Favorite, Master Class, Weeknight Supper, Fresh Ingredient, Panna Recommends, Classics, among others.
This video app is built for the home cook who follows written recipes, but still wonders how the chef would advise him/her at every step. Panna brings the experts into YOUR kitchen, offering recipes that are not only easy to execute, but hand-picked by our renowned chefs.
- 6 bi-monthly issues per year
- 12-13 seasonal recipes per issue chosen by master chefs
- Access to over 2.5 hours of video content per issue, all shot in real time
- Easy video controls let you scrub within videos to repeat steps and instructions
- Browse quickly by recipe, chef, issue, meal or ingredient
- Shop easily for ingredients with our robust, automatically generated shopping lists
- Save your recipes by adding them to your Favorites list
- Share recipe trailers and photos with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or email
Buy your year subscription now (current issue plus the next five issues) and save 50% off the single issue price!
- Bug fix for users who update from a previous version
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 28, 2014
- Food & Drink
- How 2 Media, Inc.
- 30.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (12)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (772)