This app was removed from the App Store.
MacGourmet touch for iPad
iOS iPad Food & Drink
MacGourmet touch, the companion app to MacGourmet for Mac, lets you take your recipes and notes with you by syncing your iPad with your copy of MacGourmet or MacGourmet Deluxe. It's MacGourmet in your hands!
MacGourmet touch for iPad lets you take your recipes and notes into the kitchen. The step-by-step directions of the included chef view make cooking easy.
MacGourmet touch uses the MacGourmet App "Documents" folder in iTunes to easily transfer your MacGourmet data to your iPad when it's connected to your Mac. Just an simple drag and drop process, and you're ready to go.
Browse your recipes when away from your Mac or home. MacGourmet touch, the perfect companion to your copy of MacGourmet, the leading Mac recipe organizer.
• Take all of your recipes and notes with you
• Carry the smart lists and regular lists you've created in MacGourmet for Mac with you
• View your recipes, step-by-step using the chef view
• Easily transfer all of your recipes to your iPad using iTunes
• Select from multiple included styles for viewing your recipes and notes
• Comes with over 200 recipes (great if you can't use MacGourmet or just want a nice collection of recipes for your iPad)
Some comments about MacGourmet for Mac:
• "MacGourmet is my top pick, and it's the program I found myself using on a daily basis. I recommend it for anyone, especially people who want to import recipes from Web sites." -- Andy Affleck of TidBITS
• "With so many ways to sort, organize, and search for recipes, MacGourmet Deluxe is invaluable for anyone who loves cooking and collecting recipes." -- MacNN First Look
• "It all boils down to this: if you need a database to manage your recipes, there are several available, though none has been more pleasant for me to use than MacGourmet Deluxe." -- Ed Eubanks, Jr. of ATPM
NOTE: MacGourmet touch requires iOS 4, MacGourmet 3 or MacGourmet Deluxe 3 and Mac OS X 10.5 or later (email support, or see "Instructions" page below if still using a previous version). This version of MacGourmet touch provides read-only views of your recipes, wine notes and cooking notes.
• MacGourmet touch on the web: http://macgourmet.com/ios/iphone
• MacGourmet: http://macgourmet.com
• MacGourmet Deluxe: http://macgourmetdeluxe.com
If you encounter any problems, or have any questions, please send email to email@example.com, we'll be glad to help!