MacGourmet touch for iPhone
With MacGourmet touch, you can take your recipes, shopping lists and notes with you by syncing your iPhone or iPod touch with your copy of MacGourmet or MacGourmet Deluxe. It's MacGourmet in your pocket!
Browse your recipes on-the-go, from a friend's house. Sync or build shopping lists on-the-fly, and check off your shopping list items at the grocery store. MacGourmet touch, the perfect iPhone companion to your copy of MacGourmet, the leading Mac recipe organizer.
Some comments about MacGourmet for Mac OS X:
"MacGourmet is my top pick, and it's the program I found myself using on a daily basis. I recommend it for anyone, especially people who want to import recipes from Web sites." -- Andy Affleck of TidBITS
"With so many ways to sort, organize, and search for recipes, MacGourmet Deluxe is invaluable for anyone who loves cooking and collecting recipes." -- MacNN First Look
"It all boils down to this: if you need a database to manage your recipes, there are several available, though none has been more pleasant for me to use than MacGourmet Deluxe." -- Ed Eubanks, Jr. of ATPM
MacGourmet touch uses the MacGourmet Documents folder in iTunes to easily transfer your MacGourmet data to your iPhone/iPod, but you are also able to use your wireless network if desired.
- Carry your recipes, shopping lists and notes with you
- Build and modify shopping lists on the fly
- Check off shopping list items as you add them to your cart
- Comes with over 200 recipes (great if you can't use MacGourmet or just want a nice collection of recipes for your iPhone)
NOTE: This version of MacGourmet touch provides read-only views of your recipes, wine notes and cooking notes, and editing of your shopping lists.
MacGourmet touch on the web: http://macgourmet.com/ios/iphone
MacGourmet Deluxe: http://macgourmetdeluxe.com
For usage instructions: http://macgourmet.com/ios/iphone-sync-how-to
If you encounter any problems, or have any questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be glad to help!
READ ME BEFORE UPDATING:
This update Requires iOS 4 or later. If
using a previous iOS version, you will
want to keep using your current version
and not update to version 2.
MacGourmet touch requires
MacGourmet 3 or MacGourmet
Deluxe 3 and Mac OS X 10.5
or later but wireless syncing will still
work for older versions.
This update creates a new sample
recipe database, after which you have
to re-sync your previous collection to
restore it to your iPhone/iPod.
- Fixed a problem wirelessly syncing some databases
- Fixed a problem trying to sync with anything other than all of the items checked.
- Restored wireless sync from version 1.
- All new update includes support for transferring your data using iTunes and the app Documents folder.
- Support for your MacGourmet smart lists and user lists.
- All-new Chef View
- Many other improvements, including new look and feel.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 06, 2011
- Food & Drink
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (73)
- 6.3 MB