Los Angeles Street Food
iOS Universal Food & Drink
* To live and eat in LA for under $20 a meal. *
LA’s melting pot makes it the undisputed street food capital of the world. “LA Street Food” covers it all, from Vietnamese pho houses to Mexican taco stands to Grilled Cheese food trucks. Interactive GPS maps will help you navigate through the streets of LA, while categorized listings, in-depth reviews, Twitter links, and picture slideshows will help you decide where you can find a budget-conscious meal for under $20. “LA Street Food” is an engaging, definitive insider's guide for foodies, Yelpers and the common carnivore/herbivore who want something different, delicious and most importantly in these recession obsession times – inexpensive. Download now and receive regular updates, leave comments and join the conversation on www.lastreetfood.net, Facebook: LA Street Food, Twitter: LAstreetfoodapp and Instagram: lastreetfoodapp.
* About the Author *
If it’s cooking in LA, Patrick Green has been involved, having authored the first edition of Night + Day LA guidebooks, while contributing to Citysearch, Angeleno, la.com, Sheckys, and Digital City AOL. He prides himself as the love child of Anthony Bourdain and Charles Bukowski with Guy Fieri as the surrogate.
* About Sutro Media *
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems