This app was removed from the App Store.
Indian Food - Daily Recipes
iOS iPhone Food & Drink
Get daily recipes and turn your iphone into cook. You can add and share your own recipes and get new recipes regularly with sync feature. Experience the taste of india and share with friends.
The sync features lets you download the other's recipes and data and once syncronized you can carry your pad anywhere and have fun with food.
The is a complete recipe portal that serves features of adding recipes, editing recipes, sharing, social media, syncronization.
The sync features lets you download the other's recipes and data and once syncronized you can carry your iPhone anywhere and have fun with food.
Every time we get bored with daily routine of lunch and dinner. Here we bring solution to make some thing new and special every time.
1) Sync to get more recipes daily.
2) Searching, sorting recipes
3) Add notes, Comments and ratings of recipes
4) Make Recipes Favorite/Unfavorite.
5) Share Recipe with friends.
6) Add and share your own recipes
7) HD display
8) Shopping List
9) Search By Category or By Favorites or By Ingredient name.
10) State Wise Indian Recipes
11) Regular updates
***Recipes of Different States :***
1) Bengali Recipes
2) Gujarati Recipes
3) Maharastrian Recipes
4) Rajasthani Recipes
5) Hyderabadi Recipes
6) South Indian Recipes
7) Goan Recipes
8) Others (includes paneer, pani pure recipes etc)
***Some Special Recipes*** :
1) Veg Curries
2) Non Veg Curries
3) Samosa, Theplas, Dhoklas and Chapatis Recipes
4) Potato Paratha, Paneer Masala and Special Lassi Recipes
5) Masala Dosa, Idli Recipes
6) Carrot Sweet, Rasgulla Sweet etc
7) Curd Recipe
8) Egg Recipes
9) Chicken Recipes
10)Various Chutneys and more.
The app is also available for the iPad.
GMS = Grams, 1 PCS Onion = 1 Onion, TSP = Teaspoon, TBSP = TableSpoon.
Enjoy the indian recipes.