Food Network Cupcakes!
More than 100 easy, inspirational cupcake and frosting recipes and tips from your favorite Food Network stars and shows, along with dozens of videos, ideas and shortcuts that’ll take your cupcakes to the next level.
• Go-To Cupcakes: We’ve made basics even better--Chocolate, Vanilla and Swirled (plus gluten-free!)
• Small, Dark & Handsome: We’ve got cupcakes in every chocolaty intensity from Paula, Rachael, Sandra and more of your favorite Food Network chefs
• Frosting Guide: More than a dozen ways to stir up bakery-worthy buttercream and other icings with a flourish
• Decorating Guide: With how-to’s on coloring frosting, how-to-pipe-and-decorate videos and cupcake party ideas that’ll take center stage.
• Hall of Fame: The flavors Food Network fans search for again and again--Red Velvet, Lemon, Coconut and more
• Cupcake Wars: Cupcake Wars is about as fierce as a battle over batter can get. Here are some of the competition’s best winning recipes, plus a baker’s-dozen list of where to eat them.
• Cupcakes for Dinner: Make dinner out of savory cupcakes
• Recipe-by-recipe, chef-by-chef and video visual index
• Tools for the Cupcake Kitchen
• Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen tips for winning cupcakes
• Ingredient Guide
• Sprinkles and Beyond
• Resource Guide
This newest update of Food Network Cupcakes! includes additional winning recipes from Food Network’s CUPCAKE WARS program – featuring salted caramel, double shot mocha latte and tres leches. Also included is a new feature on cupcake toppers called Candy-Shop Blossoms to enable you and your family can grow a bouquet’s worth of garden party treats.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2013
- Food & Drink
- Television Food Network G.P.
- 185.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (21)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (207)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Food Network In the Kitchen
• Food Network On the Road (Official)
• Food Network: One-Pot Wonders
• Food Network: Smart Cookies!
• Food Network: Super Soups
• Food.com Every Day Is a Food Holiday
• Watch Cooking Channel
• Watch Food Network