Evernote Food is all new and now available on iPad!
Evernote is the one app you need for all of your food experiences.
Discover and save delicious recipes and amazing restaurants. Document all your cooking and dining experiences with photos and notes. Share your beautiful meals with the world.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them for later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world and add them to your list
• Add photos, notes, & location to remember your food and experiences
• Share your meals with friends through email, Twitter, and Facebook
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop computer will also appear in the app. Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped in Evernote, show up here making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the places you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save recipes you want to try. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family favorites you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit for your city and for travel destinations.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Evernote Food is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds great features across all of the Evernote applications and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Evernote Food is part of the Evernote family of products, which are designed to help you remember everything.
Twitter @evernote @evernotelife
Your hands-free cooking companion
- New auto-lock feature keeps your device from going to sleep while you're cooking
- Better PDF support for notes and recipes imported from Evernote
- Korean and Taiwanese recipe partners, Rimi & iCook
Find the perfect restaurant
- Foursquare venue ratings in list view
- Improved restaurant search by cuisine or other keywords
- Improved accuracy of nearby places and search results
- Upgrade to Evernote Premium within the app
- Bug fixes and overall performance improvements
Don't forget to reset your password, if you haven't already done so. It only takes a minute. Visit www.evernote.com to learn how to reset your password.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2013
- Food & Drink
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (25)
- 37.1 MB