This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Food & Drink
• Eat your way through Manhattan, Cheap to Gourmet •
Eight million New Yorkers need somewhere to eat. So do the nearly 50 million tourists that visit the city every year. As a result, Manhattan is home to thousands of varied dining options. The only problem: one false move and lunch means a day-old hot dog rescued from a vat of murky water.
Eat Manhattan helps make your dining decisions easier, highlighting eating experiences from dirt cheap (but delicious!) to some of the finest restaurants in the world. We’ve condensed New York’s overwhelming number of restaurants into just over 200 essential spots and over 750 photos. This visually rich app is full of tips for locals and visitors alike, showcasing everything from burgers, pizza and banh mi to truffle-topped delicacies and $1000 omelettes. And -- of course -- everything in between.
Engaging, easy-to-navigate features include:
* Photo slideshows with each entry, so you know what you’re getting before you go
* Concise, original content from a New Yorker who eats too much
* Entries filtered by useful criteria like cheap eats, fine dining, notable chef, and classic New York
* Entries sorted by name, distance, price, and neighborhood
* One-click website and phone interface to buy tickets, peruse current menus and more
* Maps and walking and driving directions for each entry
* Over 100MB of offline content that you can access anytime without an internet connection
* Direct links to an establishment’s web site
* The ability to share user comments and mark and save favorites
* Fast browsing
* Free upgrades for life
And all for the price of a bagel and cream cheese.
• About the Author •
Bret Stetka is a medical and scientific editor at WebMD and has written extensively about food and drink for MSN, Time Out New York, Budget Travel, Edible Brooklyn, My Midwest, the L Magazine and Paste Magazine. He also manages theblognut.blogspot.com, a blog about doughnuts.
• About Sutro Media •
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems