Cooking Planit HD
iOS iPad Food & Drink
Welcome to Cooking Planit, the ONLY utility that takes the guesswork out of cooking, so you can have fun in the kitchen. Cooking Planit gives you exclusive access to over 800 lovingly chef-tested recipes and thousands of meal combinations. Dinner is always more than a just a single recipe – it’s a combo of 2-3 recipes to make a complete meal. Our Meal Maestro will guide you step-by-step through the cooking process so that your entire meal is ready to serve at the same time.
Awesome new features include:
- GPS for your kitchen! Our Meal Maestro provides perfectly timed instructions walking you through each step in the cooking process by telling you what to do, when and how to do it. From grocery shopping and prepping to sautéing and garnishing your final dish, Cooking Planit guides you through the process to put a full meal on the table.
- Select a single recipe or multiple-course meal from over 800 lovingly chef-tested recipes and 600 suggested meal combinations, or build your own meal combination from scratch using our intelligent search features.
- Each meal or recipe is automatically set to a serving of four, but with one easy click, you can adjust the quantities of meals and recipes to 2, 4 or 6 servings.
- Search, filter and save your favorite recipes and meals to your “cookbook” based on dietary restrictions or lifestyle.
- Create accurate and aggregated grocery lists that combine the ingredients of all recipes, which are automatically categorized by grocery store aisle and add additional grocery items to make this the only grocery list you ever need.
- Search for individual items or multiple ingredients at the same time to build delicious meals based on the ingredients you have in your pantry.
- Your account syncs across all your devices so you can access your grocery list, cookbook, meal schedule and more from anywhere (web, iPhone, and iPad).
- Full access to all content and features available in the web version.
Updated version includes:
- Bug fixes to grocery lists, where items were missing from recipes, depending on the view
- Improvements to checking off and deleting groceries
- Performance enhancements
- Synchronization improvements with web-based accounts