This app was removed from the App Store.
Charleston For Foodies
iOS Universal Food & Drink
••• eat your way through the holy city •••
Charleston is generally regarded as the Foodie Capital of the South. Holy City chefs are often invited to the James Beard House in New York and to food and wine festivals all over the world to demonstrate their talents.
Charleston For Foodies is the first iPhone app to focus exclusively on where to eat in the city, whether it's a tried-and-true Lowcountry tradition or a hidden gem known only to locals. This third edition introduces you to 120 of the city's favorite places. Subsequent editions will continue to flesh out the content and add delicious stops in a city steeped in delicious tradition.
••• About the Author •••
Liz Rennie grew up in the Charleston, and except for a Peace Corps stint in West Africa - where she learned much about Lowcountry cuisine's roots - has been eating here her whole life. Liz lives, writes and eats in Park Circle with her husband and young son.
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems