50 best-ever baking recipes from olive Magazine
50 irresistible recipes for cooks of every skill level, all beautifully photographed so they look fantastic on the iPad.
Plus, the olive magazine 50 best-ever baking recipes app is designed to be easy to use in the kitchen while you're cooking.
Find out all about this app's great features - read more.
Over 50 inspiring recipes from olive magazine for beginners and keen bakers alike, from easy cupcakes that are easy to knock up on a Saturday afternoon to quick dessert ideas for easy entertaining, and spectacular celebration cakes to show off your baking skills.
Scroll through the app to be inspired by recipes such as glossy chocolate cherry cake, lemon drizzle loaf and New York-style baked cheesecake or check the contents page to find the exact cake you're looking for.
Each recipe has a full-sized photo, ingredients list and simple step-by-step method to guarantee you perfect results.
All recipes are triple tested by the olive magazine cookery team so they work first time for you.
Expert shopping recommendations and handy cooking tips are included - we've made creating the perfect cake easy for you.
At a glance - the app has 6 useful sections
*Cookies and biscuits
*Tarts, pies and pastries
*Sweet bread and muffins
Support for iOS 6
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 05, 2012
- Food & Drink
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 3.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 100 Jazz Legends, by BBC Music Magazine
• 220 Triathlon Beginner's Guide
• 220 Triathlon Magazine - swim, bike and run tips, beginner to ironman, train like a Brownlee
• 220 Triathlon Ultimate Guide to Triathlon
• 50 Christmas recipes from olive Magazine
• 50 Easiest ever Italian recipes from olive Magazine
• 50 quick & healthy recipes from olive magazine
• Baby weaning recipes, planners and guide - MadeForMums
• BBC Countryfile Magazine – walks, days out, nature, wildlife and more
• BBC Doctor Who Adventures magazine – for children who love everything about Doctor Who
• BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine – garden advice and plant inspiration from TV gardening experts
• BBC History Magazine – all about the past, from the Romans to Henry VIII to Winston Churchill
• BBC Match of the Day magazine – Football fun, news, gossip, interviews and quizzes
• BBC Music Magazine – A comprehensive guide to live and recorded classic music featuring international musicians, soloists, and much more...
• BBC Science World
• BBC Sky at Night Magazine – the best guide to astronomy and the night sky
• BBC Wildlife Bumper Book of Answers
• BBC Wildlife Magazine – from Attenborough to Darwin and great white sharks to polar bears
• Beginners’ Guide to Astronomy
• Best ever cross stitch – cross stitch patterns chosen for you
• Best of BBC Wildlife Magazine
• Best Wedding Dresses for Every Shape - by Perfect Wedding
• Blonde Hair Magazine
• Britain in 2013 magazine
• Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine: make cards for Christmas, birthdays and special occasions.
• Choose Bristol prospectus, augmented reality
• Cineworld Magazine
• Craftseller Magazine: Great crochet, knitting and sewing project ideas for you to sell on Etsy, at fairs and online
• Cross Stitch Card Shop – how to cross stitch cards, cross stitch patterns, cross stitch embroidery
• Cross Stitch Crazy: Packed with everything you need to learn a new hobby. Easy to follow patterns and much more.
• Cross Stitch Favourites – how to cross stitch patterns and cross stitch embroidery
• Cross Stitch Gold: A magazine packed with cross stitch charts to help you get the most from your hobby.
• Dinosaur Roar!™
• Discover More AR
• Discover More magazine - University of Bristol
• Discover TV by Radio Times – TV guide, films on TV, catch up and listings
• Earth From Space - Focus
• Eating & Living Gluten Free
• Focus - Science, Technology, Wonders of the Universe and Gadget Reviews
• Focus Big Book of Answers
• Gardeners’ World Magazine - 100 Best Plants
• Gardens Illustrated Magazine - features the best gardens, plants and designers from around the world
• Girl Talk Art
• Girl Talk Magazine
• Grow Your Own Fruit & Vegetables by Gardeners' World Magazine
• Hair Ideas
• History Revealed magazine – all about the past, exciting stories, strange facts, amazing lives
• Homes & Antiques - great design and beautiful objects from every era
• Horrible Histories Magazine
• Horrible Histories Magazine Lite
• Immediate Media’s Outreach - So you want to work in publishing…
• Island Life and Times Magazine: an insider’s guide to the Caribbean’s Turks & Caicos Islands
• Junior Astronaut - Breaking through the space barrier
• Knit Today – patterns, yarn reviews, advice, charity knits.
• Man In Space
• Man on the Moon - Brought to you by BBC Sky at Night Magazine
• Official Guide to 2013 World Champs - 220 Triathlon Magazine
• olive Magazine – cooking inspiration, restaurant reviews and food travel
• Perfect Wedding Magazine: the ultimate guide to help you find the best ideas, venues, dresses and more...
• Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine – Expert help and advice on making your parenting journey easier
• Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine: Helping you celebrate special occasions - learn embossing, stamping and many more techniques...
• Radio Times Magazine – the UK’s best-loved guide to TV, film and radio listings
• Scouting Magazine
• The American Civil War Story
• The Apollo Story – Sky at Night Magazine
• The extraordinary life of Sir Patrick Moore
• The First World War Story - BBC History Magazine
• The Koala Brothers: We're here to help!
• The Second World War Story
• The Story of The Tudors – from the makers of BBC History Magazine
• The World of Cross Stitching – how to cross stitch patterns and cross stitch embroidery
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: JLS
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: One Direction
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: The Wanted
• Visordown Circuit Guide
• Visordown Learn to Ride
• Visordown Motorcycle Adventure Guide
• Visordown Motorcycle News
• WDYTYA Forum
• Wedding Day Venues Magazine
• Wedding Hairstyles by Hair Ideas
• Who Do You Think You Are? Live
• Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine - genealogy advice, family history, ancestry, trace your past
• World In Motion: England’s Story
• You & Your Wedding – the UK's leading bridal brand for your inspired planning
• Your Hair - Style Genius
• Your Hair Magazine