Wolfram Investment Calculator Reference App
iOS Universal Finance
The Wolfram Investment Calculator Reference App is designed for finance professionals and consumers alike, with simple and advanced investment calculations. From stocks and bonds to options and hedging, the app computes everything you want to know about investments.
- Use the simple investment calculator to examine different investment scenarios, computing ending values, accumulation periods, and ongoing yearly investments
- Evaluate different portfolio styles using the simple investment calculator, including growth, conservative, balanced, and others
- Plan for retirement with the investment planning calculator
- Research stocks and mutual funds by company name or stock ticker
- Study compound interest with in-depth calculations, including present and future value, real rate of return, and return on investment
- Perform bond calculations using the clean or dirty prices to determine price, yield to maturity, redemption value, and more
- Evaluate simple and exotic options, such as vanilla, covered, and lookback options
- Solve complex hedging calculations, including stock and commodity hedging, minimum variance hedge ratio, and hedge effectiveness
The following currencies are supported: US dollars, British pounds, euros, Japanese yen, Chinese yuan, Canadian dollars, Australian dollars, Hong Kong dollars, Swiss francs, and Russian rubles.
The Wolfram Investment Calculator Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Investment Calculator Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- Significant design updates, bug fixes