Vectra Mobile Business Banking
iOS iPhone Finance
Managing your company’s finances on the go just got easier with Vectra Mobile Business Banking. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a Vectra branch or ATM, Vectra Mobile Business Banking has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Search for Vectra branches and ATM locations
To use Vectra Mobile Business Banking, you must:
• Be a client of Vectra Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Vectra Business Internet Banking customer
• Be entitled as a Company System Administrator (CSA) within Business Internet Banking
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
• Now offering Passcode functionality allowing you to quickly and securely view your account information.
• We have updated the look and feel of the app to reflect recent changes to our website at https://www.vectrabank.com. You will notice revised colors as you navigate through the app, but the functionality is familiar. We hope you like the new look!
• Now offering future-dated transfers and friend-to-friend transfers.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.