Vectra Mobile Business Banking
Managing your company’s finances on the go just got easier with Vectra Mobile Business Banking. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a Vectra branch or ATM, Vectra Mobile Business Banking has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Search for Vectra branches and ATM locations
To use Vectra Mobile Business Banking, you must:
• Be a client of Vectra Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Vectra Business Internet Banking customer
• Be entitled as a Company System Administrator (CSA) within Business Internet Banking
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
• System enhancements to improve app performance and security.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Vectra Bank Colorado
- 15.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data