Vectra Mobile Business Banking
Managing your company’s finances on the go just got easier with Vectra Mobile Business Banking. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a Vectra branch or ATM, Vectra Mobile Business Banking has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service
• Search for Vectra branches and ATM locations
To use Vectra Mobile Business Banking, you must:
• Be a client of Vectra Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Vectra Business Internet Banking customer
• Be entitled as a Company System Administrator (CSA) within Business Internet Banking
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service*
*Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
Now with Mobile Check Deposit!
Deposit a check anywhere you have mobile phone access! Just snap a picture of the check to submit your deposit on the go.
Also includes iOS 8 compatibility fixes
Removed the black bar on the right side of the screen when taking a picture of checks
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 05, 2014
- Vectra Bank Colorado
- 5.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data