Mil Reserve Retirement Calc
iOS iPhone Finance
Easily calculates the expected retirement pay and Survivor Benefits Program (SBP) deductions for US military reserve and guard service members.
After the user inputs the relevant information, the monthly retirement pay for the first year of retirement is calculated and the SBP premium is determined and can be emailed with all details.
- Service Member Falls Under the High-3 Retirement System (Service Entry Date >= 08SEP1980)
- Service Member Will Be At The Inputted Pay Grade For The Last Three Years Before Retirement
- Service Member Will Transfer to The Retired Reserve At The Inputted Year Of Retirement
Survivor Benefits Program Assumptions:
- App calculates the base SBP and RC-SBP premiums.
- There is a $300 minimum for SBP base amount. If you select a coverage level % which results in less than $300 of your retirement pay being the base amount, $300 will be used.
- Calculation is based on coverage for Spouse (not Child or Spouse&Child)
Note that currently this app DOES NOT calculate Blended Retirement System (BRS) potential benefits.
*** If you have feedback on how to make the app better or improve the calculations, contact the developer. The developer cannot react to app reviews with no details provided. ***
Corrected one issue with RC-SBP calculation in some cases.