iOS Universal Finance
Stocks makes it easy to follow your stocks and the market. View quotes and daily performance in a customizable watchlist, and tap any ticker to see an interactive chart and key details. Stocks also includes business news from top publications around the world.
• Customize your watchlist with stocks, indexes, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies, and more.
• View price quotes and tap to toggle between price change, percentage change, and market capitalization.
• Color-coded sparklines let you easily track stock performance throughout the day.
Charts and details
• Tap any ticker in your watchlist to see price charts for day, week, month, and multi-month periods.
• Touch the chart with one finger to see the price at a specific date or time, or touch with two fingers to view price change over time.
• View key details including after-hours price, trading volume, EPS, and more.
• Read Top Stories selected by Apple News editors for the latest news driving the market.*
• Read stories about the companies you follow, from a select group of top-rated business publications, selected using the same machine learning as Apple News.*
• Apple News+ subscribers see Apple News+ stories right in Stocks.
• Browse headlines and read beautifully formatted stories that look great on iPhone and iPad.*
Stocks on all devices
• Use the Stocks app on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
• With iCloud you can view your watchlist, market data, and business news in Stocks on all your devices.
• Ask Siri questions such as “How is the Nikkei doing?” or “What is Apple’s P/E ratio?”.
• See your stocks in the Today view of Notification Center.
* Top Stories and Apple News stories are available in the US, UK, and Australia; News stories in other countries are provided by Yahoo.
Bug fixes and feature enhancements