This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Finance
The Stocks app lets you keep track of stocks on the major exchanges, see price changes, and get the latest news about companies you’re following.
• Switch between price change, market capitalization, and percentage change for any stock by tapping the values on the right side of the screen.
• See a summary, chart, or news for each company by swiping through the information below the list of stocks. Simply tap a news headline to read the article in Safari.
• Touch the chart with one finger to see the value for a specific date or time. Or touch the chart with two fingers to view the difference in value over time.
• Ask Siri stock questions such as “How is the Nikkei doing?” or “What is Apple’s P/E ratio?”.
• You can also see your stocks in the Today view of Notification Center, and keep your stock list up to date across all of your iOS devices using iCloud.
• On some iPhone models, you can use landscape orientation to see your stock list with news, or with the summary and chart at the same time. Tap the chart to expand it to full-screen view, and swipe left or right to see your other stock charts.