iOS iPhone Finance
The Stocks app lets you keep track of stocks on the major exchanges, see price changes, and get the latest news about companies you’re following.
• Switch between price change, market capitalization, or percentage change for any stock by tapping the values on the right side of the screen.
• See a summary, chart, or news for each company by swiping through the information below the list of stocks. Simply tap a news headline to read the article in Safari.
• Touch the chart with one finger to see the value for a specific date or time. Or touch the chart with two fingers to view the difference in value over time.
• Ask Siri stock questions such as “How are the markets doing?” or “How’s Apple stock today?”
• You can also see your stocks in the Today tab of Notification Center, and keep your stock list up to date across all of your iOS devices using iCloud.
• You can use landscape orientation on the iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, or iPhone 7 Plus to see your stock list with news, or with the summary and chart at the same time. Tap the chart to expand it to full-screen view, and swipe left or right to see your other stock charts.