This app was removed from the App Store.
Stock Market HD: Real Time Stocks Tracker + Forex
iOS Universal Finance
Featuring timely market data from highly reliable sources, Stock Market HD: Stocks & Shares for iPhone & iPad is the simplest way to track a range of stocks or currencies and have all the key data you need at your fingertips. This is the premium ad-free version (for managing multiple portfolios our top-of-the-line Stock Market Pro edition is also available).
Stock Market HD key features:
• Beautifully designed for retina display
• Quick reference list to track all the stocks you choose
• Easily search and add stocks using company name or symbol
• At a glance compare stock value and % change of your portfolio
• All the key details, such as daily open, high and low, volume, price/earnings ratio and market cap.
• Chart view to visualize changes over time
• Browse all news related to a particular stock and share stories via Facebook and Twitter
From the developers who brought you Currency Converter HD, Stock Market HD: Stocks & Shares is another indispensible finance app and an essential download for anyone interested in stocks and trading.
“You really can’t fault this app… Easy to use, well presented, refreshes very regularly and provides all the basic information you might like for quick access to data for your personal trades” – Financial Review
“if you’re interested in an iPad stock app, I highly recommend Stock Market HD” – App Advice
“Whilst there are a number of app offerings currently available on the App Store which aim to bring ‘Stocks’ to the iPad, Stock Market HD by Lifelike Apps stands out amongst the crowd” – Razorian Fly
* Fixed Charts for popular currencies
* New: current value of your portfolio (Total Portfolio Value)
* New: current market value for each stock in a portfolio
* Minor UI improvements
* Bug fixes
Please contact our support team about any questions or new features requests/ideas. Thanks for all your help in making this app better with every update and please take a minute to rate your favorite stocks app.