iOS Universal Finance
Receipt management has never been easier!
Findity is the app that collects and stores all your receipts digitally in one place. It enables you to have your receipts delivered directly from Findity-affiliated stores and you can also use it to manually archive important paper receipts.
• There’s no longer any reason for losing receipts – finding them is quick and easy whenever you need to exchange, return, or re-buy items.
• Expense claims are smooth and simple – easily claim your expenses when filing your tax returns or doing your business expenses.
• Useful reminders - you can easily be reminded when a warranty is about to expire.
• Get a better overview of your purchases - see where your money goes month by month or year by year.
• Security – your e-receipts are backed up, securely stored, password-protected, and encrypted separately.
• Photograph your receipts with your smartphone, upload them from your computer, email or save them directly in any of the stores that are connected to Sparakvittot.
Get started with Findity:
1. Download the Findity app and create an account. Both the app and the service are provided free of charge.
2. Start collecting receipts. You can receive electronic receipts from connected stores, automatically upload email receipts or take photographs of paper receipts directly from the app.
3. Use your receipts for refunds, warranties or simply categorise and tag your receipts to get an overview of your purchases. You can also create and submit expense reports to your employer for reimbursements.
We have compiled the most frequently asked questions about our services and digital receipts here: http://www.sparakvittot.se/fragor-och-svar (in Swedish).
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please email email@example.com, we are always happy to get your comments and requests.
We will reply as soon as possible and at the latest within 24 hours.
You can also call our Helpdesk on +46 (0)771-58 48 86.
• Findity AB will not disclose any personal information to any stores, their competitors, or other third parties.
Digital receipts from affiliated stores
When you want a digital receipt, make your purchase as usual. After identification and payment, your receipt is stored in the cloud and your phone beeps you. Just open your Sparakvittot app to see your receipt.
Findity uses your location to find stores near you. If you allow Findity to use your location in the background, it will automatically appear in the lock screen when you approach a connected store.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For more information on Sparakvittot, visit www.sparakvittot.se and www.facebook.com/sparakvittot
* Various bug fixes and improvements