Road Trip Lite • MPG and Mileage Tracking
Road Trip is the fastest and easiest iPhone application for tracking your car's mileage, fuel economy, and maintenance expenses.
Unlike other "lite" applications, Road Trip Lite does not limit the amount of data you can save. You can use Road Trip Lite for as long as you wish. If you decide to upgrade, Road Trip will transfer your data.
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
Travelling across the border? Road Trip has special support for cross-border travellers, including currency conversion and dual Litre/Gallon support.
Road Trip LITE features:
• The fastest and easiest keypad entry for fuel, price, and odometer input.
• Add fuel with a single touch.
• Fuel price/mileage graph and statistics, all on a single screen.
• Partial fill-ups
• Full international support
The full version of Road Trip offers:
• Data Import and Export (CSV, Microsoft Office compatible)
• Trip Meter and Odometer distance input.
• Multiple Vehicles.
• Foreign Currency Support, with on-line currency conversion
• Tire Installation Log
• Correct distances for non-standard tire sizes.
• Maintenance and Expense Tracking.
• Maintenance Reminders (fully customizable)
• Trip Expenses and Statistics
• Location, Octane, Driving Conditions, and Payment fields
• Enhanced MPG graphing
• Enhanced Statistics
• Same easy-to-use interface as Road Trip LITE.
• Liter and Gallon fill units
• MPG (US)
• MPG (UK)
• km / L
• km / Gal
• L / 100 km
• L / 10 km
• Gal / 100 km
• Miles / L
Lots more information and screenshots on the website: www.darrensoft.ca
We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions! Drop us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Redesigned fuel entry screen.
• Improved support for iOS 6.
• New graph layout for iPhone 5.
• Bug fixes.
What's New in Road Trip for iPhone and Road Trip HD for iPad:
• Updated for iPad Retina Display.
• Fullscreen graph in landscape orientation. Tap-and-hold to inspect the graph.
• Onboard Trip Computer support: record and graph values from your car's Trip Computer.
• New Distance-To-Empty Calculator
• Backups can now be saved to any sub-folder within Dropbox.
• Automatically backup CSV files.
Please Note: Road Trip requires iOS 4.3 or greater.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 25, 2012
- Darren Stone
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8553)
- 7.0 MB