Road Trip Lite • MPG and Mileage Tracking
Road Trip is the fastest and easiest iPhone application for tracking your car's mileage, fuel economy, and maintenance expenses.
Unlike other "lite" applications, Road Trip Lite does not limit the amount of data you can save. You can use Road Trip Lite for as long as you wish. If you decide to upgrade, Road Trip will transfer your data.
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
Travelling across the border? Road Trip has special support for cross-border travellers, including currency conversion and dual Litre/Gallon support.
Road Trip LITE features:
• The fastest and easiest keypad entry for fuel, price, and odometer input.
• Add fuel with a single touch.
• Fuel price/mileage graph and statistics, all on a single screen.
• Partial fill-ups
• Full international support
The full version of Road Trip offers:
• Data Import and Export (CSV, Microsoft Office compatible)
• Trip Meter and Odometer distance input.
• Multiple Vehicles.
• Foreign Currency Support, with on-line currency conversion
• Tire Installation Log
• Correct distances for non-standard tire sizes.
• Maintenance and Expense Tracking.
• Maintenance Reminders (fully customizable)
• Trip Expenses and Statistics
• Location, Octane, Driving Conditions, and Payment fields
• Enhanced MPG graphing
• Enhanced Statistics
• Same easy-to-use interface as Road Trip LITE.
• Liter and Gallon fill units
• MPG (US)
• MPG (UK)
• km / L
• km / Gal
• L / 100 km
• L / 10 km
• Gal / 100 km
• Miles / L
Lots more information and screenshots on the website: www.darrensoft.ca
We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions! Drop us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All new design for iOS 7 and iOS 8
• Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Fuel fields can now be reorderd.
• Keypad Calculator: You can perform quick calculations when entering data.
What's New in Road Trip 11:
• New Statistics screen, with multiple interactive graphs.
• You can drill-down into different section of the Statistics screen.
• It is now easier to see how prorated repeating expenses contribute to the statistics.
• New record viewer displays statistics for individual Fuel and Expense entries, and allows you to navigate between related entries.
• You can copy and paste entries between vehicles. Tap-and-hold and entry to copy.
• It is easier to create and edit reminders. Tap-and-hold "+" to create a new reminder. All reminders can be edited to adjust the due date and odometer.
• New report viewer displays the Fuel, Expense, and Trip entries included within the report.
• New options for calculating the cost of repeating expense: Prorated, Sum, or Exclude.
• Date selector now shows day-of-week by default.
• Improved error detection and highlighting.
• Added Korean EUC-KR text encoding option for exported data.
• Added L/100 mi Trip Computer option.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 09, 2014
- Darren Stone
- 4.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8534)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Road Trip HD • MPG, Mileage, and Fuel Economy
• Road Trip • MPG, Mileage and Fuel Economy