RMB Private Bank App
RMB Private Bank is proud to bring you the RMB Private Bank App, the Smartphone and Tablet Banking Application.
The RMB Private Bank Banking App is simple to use and provides a convenient, easy, safe and secure way to do your banking anytime and anywhere.
With the RMB Private Bank App you can:
- Buy Prepaid Electricity
- View account balances
- View detailed transaction, transfer and payment histories
- Make payments
- Make and receive Geo Payments
- Make use of full eWallet functionality*
- Add, edit and delete payment recipients
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Receive inContact messages
- Buy Prepaid Airtime, and Data
- Top up your FNB Connect Talk and Surf prepaid accounts and purchase FNB Connect Surf ADSL Bundles
- Make use of other value added services, such as:
- Make and receive calls (powered by FNB Connect); including free calls to RMB Private Bank Service Centre’s
- Send and receive messages (powered by FNB Connect); messages to other RMB Private Bank Connect users for free
- Use Location Based Services to find RMB Private Bank ATMs or FNB Branches
- View Forex rates
- Apply for new RMB Private Bank accounts
- Send Money to an eWallet
- Contact your Premier Banker
- Make stop payments
Anyone can download the RMB Private Bank Banking App, but you need to be an RMB Private Bank customer to make full use of the transactional services.
*Non RMB Private Bank customers can now transact on the RMB Private Bank Banking App, using eWallet. This includes the ability to make and receive Geo Payments.
If you are not an RMB Private Bank customer, you can conveniently Switch to RMB Private Bank from the App. Simply supply your details and an agent will get back to you.
Follow these easy steps to download and link the RMB Private Bank Banking App to your device.
1.Download the RMB Private Bank Banking App from your devices’ App store. You can do this from your Smartphone, Tablet, laptop or PC. If you download the App from your computer, the App will install on your Smart device the next time it is plugged into the computer.
2.Launch the RMB Private Bank Banking App on your device, select ‘Register’ and enter you Online Banking User ID.
3.Login to RMB Private Bank Online Banking, from your laptop or PC, and confirm that you wish to link your Smartphone or Tablet device to your Online Banking profile.
4.Launch the RMB Private Bank Banking App again, select ‘Register’ and enter you Online Banking password.
By downloading or using the RMB Private Bank Smartphone Banking App you agree to be bound by the license agreement located at https://RMB Private Banktouch.RMB Private Bankconnect.co.za/software_license.pdf. This agreement is incorporated into this notice by reference.
If you do not agree to the licence agreement, do not download or use the application.
iPhone 5 Support
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 12, 2013
- FNB Connect
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)
- 16.1 MB