PocketMoney - checkbook, budgets, expenses
iOS Universal Finance
PocketMoney gives you the most features, at the least cost, in an effective user interface. Find out why AppAdvice.com says: "The app is easy to use that in fact, it is fast-becoming my most-used app on my iPad."
Need to track your finances on multiple iPhones, iPads, iPods, other OS's, or desktops? PocketMoney can do that, too. Sync multiple iOS or other OS's devices together over Wi-Fi or to the PocketMoney desktop app on OS X, Windows, and Linux (www.catamount.com).
[SUPPORT: e-mail email@example.com. We can't help you if you post your issues as reviews.]
The system is simple, and a minute a day using PocketMoney will help you navigate through the pitfalls of the current economy.
** Start by entering all your income and expenses as they happen across multiple accounts such as credit cards, savings, and checking accounts. PocketMoney can track thousands of transactions through many years of financial data with no performance loss. Transactions can be split across multiple categories, transferred across accounts and can also be scheduled to occur at regular intervals.
** PocketMoney makes this really easy by remembering previous transactions and auto-completing them as you type.
** Analyze your overall financial situation by using the built-in reporting features of PocketMoney. Charts can help you visualize overspending and target areas to cut back. Furthermore, your data can be exported to desktop applications such as Microsoft Money and Excel.
** If you use Quicken or MS Money, then you can export your desktop data to PocketMoney, enter data on the road, then export changes back to your desktop app via QIF files. (Quicken Essentials doesn't support QIF exports/imports.)
- Unlimited number of accounts and transactions
- Accounts include credit cards, checking, overdraft, savings and more
- Proven performance and responsiveness
- Repeating transactions with complex logic
- Autocomplete transactions
- Splits and Transfers
- Reconcile and rollup your accounts.
- Photo receipts
- Current, future, cleared balance displays
- Customized account ordering, grouping and graphics
- Customized transaction entry preferences
- Custom filters
- PocketMoney Sync Client - sync your finances over Wi-Fi to PocketMoney for Desktops (www.catamount.com for OS X, Windows, & Linux versions).
- PocketMoney Sync Server - (Optional Add-on) -keep your data in sync over Wi-Fi between multiple iOS devices without the need for PocketMoney for Desktops.
- Income and expense budgeting
- Daily, Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual budgets
- iBeam to show current location of budget period
- Budget bars for each category
Reports and Charts
- Custom reporting for Accounts, Categories, Class and Payee
- Charts (Optional Add-On) - Net Worth, Cash Flow and Category/Payee graphs
- Custom reporting and charting periods
- Print transaction register, receipts, and report details to AirPrint compatible printer
- Email, web browser and SyncDocs backup/restore
- Keep partner in sync by emailing transaction to them.
- Transaction and photo sync between multiple iPhones
- Import - TDF, CSV, QIF, OFX/QFX
- Export - TDF, CSV, QIF, OFX/QFX
- PocketMoney’s iReceipt open standard allows other applications or websites to post transactions directly to PocketMoney to eliminate redundant data entry. (iReceipt supported by MPG, CheckPlease, BillMinder, and others)
- Multilingual (15 different languages)
- Password protection
- Transaction search
- Themes, Fonts and colors
- Visually Impaired friendly
- Badge display for overdrawn accounts
Thanks everyone for the support!! More updates on the way...
- Fixed blank areas on Accounts screen
- Fixed exchange rate updating
- Fixed SyncDocs syncing
- The iPad can select photos or take a photo again
- Calendar positioning adjusted on Edit Transaction screen
- Calendar - selected day now highlights again
- Calendar - iPad can now use the calendar instead of the picker
- Updated password screen (preparation for Touch ID in the next update)
- Miscellaneous bug fixes/code cleanup
Please don't forget to rate each version