Pay Off Debt for iPad
Tired of fighting about money, working for the credit card companies, and feeling guilty & stressed out when you buy something?
When you're in debt, it's overwhelming and exhausting. But you CAN get out of debt and get ahead.
You can go from stressing out about how to pay for an unexpected expense, to taking a paid-for trip without worry. I know, because I did it. I'm now debt-free-but-the-house, and love traveling.
Even better though, is the fact that stuff like getting a flat tire is no longer an emergency. When you've got MONEY sitting in an emergency fund, that becomes just a tiny hiccup in your day.
Getting out of debt goes a long way to making that happen.
Now, about the app.
There are lots of debt apps available now, but this one is different. Sure, they all do pretty much the same thing by helping you organize your debt and figure out when you'll be debt free. You can compare features and see for yourself.
Why is Pay Off Debt for iPad different?
Because it's not about the app. It's about YOU.
I want to see YOU succeed. I don't have a bunch of other apps out there that I'm busy making money from like others do. I want to see you get out of debt, & when you do I want to hear from you.
Do what it takes to get out of debt. You'll be glad you did.
"Perfect way to organize all of your debt."
"I've had this app for about 6 months now and it's great- well worth the money. Easy to use and beautiful. Today, I had a question about one of the totals I was seeing. I e-mailed the folks listed in the help section and in less than an hour had an answer to my question. Thank you!"
* Prioritize debts the way you prefer (lowest balance, highest interest, or any order at all)
* View starting & current balances, planned monthly payment, last payment recorded date, estimated time left, and payment history for each debt
* See your planned debt-free date. Compare & contrast how long it'd take to pay off all debts if you weren't using the snowball.
* View progress bars for motivation and encouragement
* Email the snowball information (list of debts, starting debt amounts, current balances, minimum payment amounts, & due dates) to up to 4 different emails
* Password protect the app if desired
* Record payments several ways. For flexibility, use the Record Custom Payment button to record a payment that's different than the regular minimum payment.
* Takes interest rates into account when calculating estimated time left
* Takes taxes & insurance (escrow) into account when adding a Mortgage/HELOC type debt
* Lets you change the additional amount you have available to put toward the first debt in your snowball at any time.
* Set payment reminders to appear when the app is running, if desired. Once the due date has passed, the reminder will no longer appear.
* Select either dollars, euros, pounds, yen or a custom currency
Download Pay Off Debt for iPad now and start your path to financial freedom.
For support, questions, or ideas email firstname.lastname@example.org. There's no way to respond to commenters within iTunes, so if you'd like a response or have found a potential bug please email the details so I can help.
Tutorials are available at http://www.thedebtmyth.com/pay-off-debt-app/ipad/
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 24, 2012
- Parallel Focus LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (127)
- 0.9 MB