Pay Off Debt
iOS Universal Finance
Tired of fighting about money, working for the credit card companies, and feeling stressed out when you buy something? You CAN get out of debt. And Pay Off Debt app can help.
You can go from worrying about how to pay for unexpected expense to taking amazing paid-for trips. Guilt free. I know, because I did it. I'm now completely debt free, and love traveling and spending time with my family. You can do the things that matter to you too.
You can get to a place where things like getting a flat tire are no longer emergencies. When you've got MONEY sitting in an emergency fund, that kind of event becomes just a tiny hiccup in your day.
Now, about this debt snowball app.
This one is different from the others -- and not just because it's been around since 2009.
It's different because you don't just get the app. You get someone who is on your side; someone who has personally been there, done that, and reached the FREEDOM that awaits.
Someone who wants to see YOU succeed too.
I don't have a bunch of random apps out there like others do. And I don't charge you monthly fees or try to sell you loans or credit scores in the guise of helping you. (That really pisses me off.) Instead, I have a community you can be a part of. For free. I have helpful articles you can read at TheDebtMyth.com. And I will tell you the truth.
Here's what users have to say about Pay Off Debt:
"The greatest thing since "Total Money Make Over". I absolutely love this app! It helps me stay motivated to keep that snowball rolling! AND instead of trying to come up with the words to explain it to my husband this app did it for me. He is 100% on board with dumping debt now!" -Steph
"I just paid off my first debt thanks to this app! I swear being able to watch my % increase and my amount due decrease really helped me stick to the snowball plan. Just mailing monthly checks, and reading the statements isn’t as rewarding as this plan. Now paying off my debt feels better than shopping!" -Berryhappy
"Unique way of knowing exactly what you owe and how much is left to pay. No other app does this as smooth and perfect as this one. Lots of different features and customer service is great!" - J_019
"This is by far the best Debt App manager in the app store" - Maurice Butler
* Prioritize debts the way you prefer (lowest balance, highest interest, or any order)
* View starting & current balances, planned monthly payment, last payment recorded date, estimated time left, an amortization table, & payment history for each debt
* See your planned debt-free date. Compare & contrast how long it'd take to pay off all debts if you weren't using the snowball
* View progress bars for motivation and encouragement
* Email the snowball information to up to 4 emails
* Password protect the app if desired
* Record payments several ways. For flexibility, use the Custom button to record a payment that's different than the regular minimum payment.
* Takes interest rates into account when calculating estimated time left
* Takes taxes & insurance (escrow) into account when adding a Mortgage/HELOC type debt
* Change the additional amount you have available to put toward the first debt in your snowball at any time.
* Set payment reminders to appear when the app is running, if desired.
* Select either dollars, euros, pounds, yen or a custom currency
* Does not connect to your accounts, so you DO the behaviors that will help you become debt free
* Plus more features -- see http://www.thedebtmyth.com/pay-off-debt-app-info/ for details and tutorials
Download Pay Off Debt now and start your path to financial freedom.
For support, questions, or ideas email email@example.com. If you have have found a potential bug or something isn't working right for you, please email so I can help. Apple does not provide a way to reply to reviews.
P.S. Follow me at http://www.pinterest.com/jackieaz/ for money-related tips.
Minor bug fix.