Finances 1 (Old Version)
iOS Universal Finance
**Don't download – this app was replaced by Finances 2**
My Finances helps you to track your income and expenses with ease. The app lets you categorise your transactions and provides weekly, monthly and yearly statistics.
Beautiful line and bar charts make analysing your income and expenses fun. The app is designed to be easy to use on the go and gets out of your way quickly.
My Finances on Apple Watch shows your income and expenses of today, yesterday, this week and month. You can also view your transactions grouped by categories is a beautiful bar chart. The Glance shows your net worth history over the last 30 days. It's the easiest and fastest way to get an overview of your finances.
- Income and expense tracking for multiple account
- Planned (one-time or recurring) transactions with reminder
- Weekly, monthly and yearly statistics (full version)
- Data export as csv, plaintext and json file (full version)
- Customisable categories
- Secure your data with a passcode and your fingerprint (requires Touch ID)
- Today widget
- Apple Watch app to see your statistics on your wrist
- Optimised for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- No ads
The free version is limited to 20 transactions per month per account and doesn't offer all statistics, data export and automatic backups.
Purchase the full version with a one-time In-App Purchase to enable all features.
Finances 2 is now available as a new app on the App Store.
You can now transfer your data to Finances 2 using the CSV export without having to purchase the full version.