* Follow @MyCashflowApp on Twitter!
* Mac version at http://appstore.com/mac/nicolacavanagh/cashflows
Total Cashflow helps you forecast future balances of your bank accounts. It's simple to set up and requires minimal effort to maintain.
Tell it about your recurring transactions (including transfers between accounts) and future one-time transactions, and let it estimate your account balances months (or years) into the future.
It's not interested in the past, so there's no need to enter or maintain your transaction history.
It shows your account transactions and balances over time and lets you override individual payment dates and amounts. Quickly toggle payments on and off to see how they impact your future balances. The graph updates immediately with any changes you make.
Update the starting balance occasionally, and it'll show you which transactions are still due. If any have already occurred (or are late) just tap to toggle them on or off.
- iCloud sync: Automatically synchronizes your data between your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (see note below).
- Multiple accounts: Add multiple accounts and set up recurring or manual transfers between them.
- Recurring transactions: Supports recurring transactions with start date, end date (optional) and many recurrence options.
- Warning balance: Set a warning balance for an account and see at a glance when your balance is below it.
- Interactive forecast graph: Shows your future balance over time, highlighting warning balance and negative regions; tap the graph for a closer look at the nearby transactions.
- Reports: Create PDF or XML reports and send them by email or to your Dropbox account.
- Backup and restore your data with Dropbox or iTunes.
* Planning Future Purchases:
This is a great tool for forecasting payments for a future loan, mortgage or car lease. Create a recurring transaction for the payment amount, fill in the first and last payment dates and see how it affects your balance. Make adjustments to figure out what you can afford.
* Planning for Change:
You might have a recurring bill that increases annually (such as health insurance). Simply create another recurring transaction to represent the increased payment and set its start date appropriately, and adjust the end date of the original transaction. You'll immediately see how it affects your finances in the future.
* Planning for Uncertainty:
The forecasts are only as accurate as you need them to be. If you plan to pay a minimum amount per month onto your credit card, set that up as a recurring transaction. Once you decide how much you want to pay this month, just override the forecast amount. You can always edit or delete the override later.
* Getting Out of Debt:
This app can help you get out of debt, and figure out how long it will take. Enter a recurring transaction between your checking / current and loan / credit account for the minimum amount you intend to pay each month. Extend the forecast period (tap "More" at the bottom of the Forecast page) and then look at the Balance Graphs for your accounts. If you can afford to pay extra in a few months, override that month's payment (or create a one-time transaction for the additional amount). You'll instantly see the effect on your checking / current balance, loan balance and when the loan will be repaid.
- Weekend skip option for recurring transactions (None, Before, After)
- Enable / disable recurring transactions
- iOS7 uodates
IMPORTANT: If you have "Use iCloud" enabled, we recommend taking a backup of your data before upgrading (Sync -> Export to Dropbox).
Please do not rely on iCloud sync for data backup. Enable "Dropbox Sync" in the app, or use "Export to Dropbox" or "Export to iTunes" periodically.
If you experience any problems with the app, please email us at email@example.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 31, 2013
- Skydale Designs
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (13)
- 4.2 MB