My Card Info
● Do you know what numbers to dial to block your ATM and credit cards when your wallet is lost or stolen?
● Do you even know what cards are in your wallet? And what the account or card numbers are?
● How to contact the Alarm Centre of your travel insurance?
✓ My Card Info is an extensive database with emergency phone numbers of (bank) cards, sorted by country and category.
✓ For each card it shows the contact information to block it: local and international phone number (push to call directly), a link to the website and optionally more details.
✓ You can add your own cards from any country in the world.
✓ You can add personal data to the cards that you have, like a card or account number, and any comments you want. For example when you have called a company to block your card.
✓ The cards that you select are shown in a convenient separate summary overview. This is the overview that you need when you need to block your cards.
✓ Your card summary can be emailed, for example to your relatives before you go on holiday. In the unfortunate event that something happens during your holiday, they can simply help you, since they have all the details they need. This saves you expensive international phone calls.
✓ You can create multiple user profiles, e.g. for each family member.
✓ Optional password security per user profile.
✓ AES 128-bit database encryption is used to store all your personal information securely. Our encryption algorithm is registered and certified by the United States Department of Commerce (DOC) Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) under ERN number R100730.
✓ Multi-language, currently English and Dutch.
MORE THAN 18,000 DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE
Current version in The Netherlands: 4.8/5!!
Use "My Card Info" to make a digital and interactive copy of all the plastic in your wallet. The information will save precious time in case you have to block your cards.
It is also a convenient central location to lookup regularly used document numbers (like passport) when you have to fill in forms.
The database consists of 2351 cards for 32 countries:
✓Hong Kong SAR China: 120
✓Saudi Arabia: 48
✓South Korea: 12
✓United Arab Emirates: 62
✓United Kingdom: 138
✓United States: 304
The cards are divided in the following categories:
The database will be updated frequently, to add as many countries and cards as possible.
These updates will be free of charge.
The standard version has the following limitations:
● You can only add personal information to 2 cards.
● You can send the email with your personal summary only 1 time.
● You can create 1 user profile.
● It will show in-app advertising. When you upgrade to the full version, these will never be shown.
You can upgrade to the full version from the App itself, to remove these limitations.
● Do not ever provide any authentication information to your card details, like PIN and CVN. Only use account or card numbers. iMKapps will not have any liability or responsibility to any (financial) damage that may occur.
If you did already update your iDevice to iOS 6, we have some bad news.
Unfortunately the encrypted information in the database from iOS 5 can not be decrypted by iOS 6.
Therefor you have to remove My Card Info from your iDevice and reinstall it from the App Store. When you start with a fresh database in iOS 6, there is no problem. Except that you have to start over by entering your card data.
If you bought the full version, you can update again for free.
If you are still on iOS 5 (or lower), this update will convert and prepare the database for a flawless transition to iOS 6.
We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- Solved encryption bug for iOS 6. If you already updated to iOS 6, your database is corrupted. If you install this update when still at iOS 5 or 4, your database will be prepared for iOS 6.
- It's not possible anymore to delete cards from the 'My Cards' screen when the user is not logged in.
- It's not possible anymore to delete custom added cards from the 'All Cards' screen when the user is not logged in or the card is in use by other users.
- The stability of the Manual is improved, when closing the view while it was still loading the app could freeze or even quit unexpectedly.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 09, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (25)
- 4.8 MB