Mr. Moneybags IOU
iOS iPhone Finance
Keep your freeloading friends honest with Mr. Moneybags debt tracker!
★★★★★ "Awesome to keep track of roommate's debts and dinners with friends. Stop giving money away!" - Komera
★★★★★ "Mr Moneybags is pure genius. I couldn't imagine life without this app." - Nathan Hramits
★★★★★ "Thoughtful debt tracking utility with a delicious interface. It's straightforward to use and a quality application" - Worker b
** Free edition now available! Search for "Moneybags Lite" and start getting your friends to pay up for FREE! **
Mr. Moneybags is a fun way to organize your personal debts in a clean and elegant application. Keep track of something as simple as a single meal or as complex as a month-long vacation in a foreign country. When it comes time to collect your debts, “shame” your friends on Facebook to get them to pay you back ASAP! You get all this and more with one simple app: Mr. Moneybags.
- Clean, elegant design
- Choose names from your Favorites list or address book, or create a new name
- Calculate tips and split bills evenly or unevenly directly from Mr. Moneybags
- Record partial payments of individual debts *
- Send reminder emails to your friends
- Post "shames" on Facebook when someone doesn't pay you back
- Enter debts in a variety of foreign currencies
- Export debts to spreadsheets with integrated CSV generation
- Organize debts into “contexts”, each with its own Favorites list and default currency (Perfect for vacations!) *
- Consolidate debts automatically for quick debt collection and payback *
* Available only in paid edition
Bug reports, feature suggestions, and emails containing delicious bacon can be sent to: email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
** A small number of users have reported inability to save amounts. If you're having problems PLEASE contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org **
- Small usability enhancements
- Bug Fixes
Like us on Facebook and win prizes such as gift cards and promo codes!
** Want a free promo code for Mr. Moneybags? Find a bug that hasn't been reported previously and its yours! Email us at email@example.com **