iOS Universal Finance
• Check your balance and transactions
• Transfer funds
• Pay using iDEAL
• Block your debit card yourself
• Arrange a new debit card
Setting up Mobile Banking
Before you can start using the app, you first of all need to create a profile and register the device you would like to use for your banking. You will need your card and e.dentifier for this one-off registration.
Find out more at abnamro.nl/registreren
You can use the app to log in and submit a wide range of transactions using your identification code or fingerprint, without having to use your e.dentifier. Of course, you want to be able to do all your banking as securely as possible. That is why device registration is a mandatory security measure for our app. It allows us to identify you by the device you are using to do your banking as well as by your identification code or fingerprint. You can only use the app if all of these details are correct. It is important that you use your device sensibly and with care. Keep your personal identification code secret, just like your PIN. Only register your own fingerprint on your device.
More information about secure mobile banking is available at abnamro.nl/veiligmb
Frequently asked questions
Please see the FAQs at abnamro.nl/vragenmb
Opening an ABN AMRO account
• New for iDEAL payments: scan the QR code and complete the payment in the app.
• If you have a mortgage with ABN AMRO, you can now tap ‘Self-service’ to view and change the same details as on Internet Banking.
• If you have a construction account, you can now also submit your expenses through the app. That’s useful!
• A few functional improvements and bug fixes.