5 reasons to download ABN AMRO’s Mobile Banking app:
- Conveniently view your account information and make transactions – anytime, anywhere
- You can add photos and assign names to your accounts and send personalised text messages and emails with your own photo or original design to the recipients of your transactions
- Access to your Internet Banking address book
- Convenient and simple planning of payments (scheduling)
- View your investment summaries and the value of your portfolio
Sign up for Mobiel Bankieren
Creating a Mobiel Bankieren profile only requires a one-off registration using the e.dentifier, after which you will be able to select the accounts you wish to use the app for.
If you have any questions about logging in to or signing up for Mobiel Bankieren, please call 0900 - 92 16 (local rates apply) or visit an ABN AMRO branch.
How much can I transfer using Mobiel Bankieren?
You can make transfers with Mobiel Bankieren using an identification code of your choice. The total amount you can transfer with your identification code will depend on the account you wish to transfer the amount to and on the daily limit. The following limits apply to transfers made with your identification code:
- Up to € 750 per day to previously used accounts. They are accounts to which you have previously transferred funds in the last 18 months.
- Up to € 250,000 per transaction to accounts registered in your own name.
- Up to € 3,000 to joint accounts.
If you wish to transfer greater amounts, you will need to confirm the payment using your e.dentifier. For more information, please visit www.abnamro.nl/mobielbankieren.
Both personal and business customers can use Mobiel Bankieren. Businesses (statutory representatives) using Internet Banking can also use Mobiel Bankieren. From the end of 2012 the app will also be available to authorised employees of our business customers.
Mobiel Bankieren and security
Mobiel Bankieren has been developed by ABN AMRO in accordance with stringent internal security standards. You alone have access to your information. Keep your selected identification code secret, just like your PIN.
This update has made Mobiel Bankieren even more secure and the way SEPA transfers are displayed has been improved.
ABN AMRO is constantly working to improve Mobiel Bankieren and add new features. For example, you can also send the beneficiary a personal message with a photo or a text message. If you have investments, you can also view them, as well as your portfolio value.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 22, 2013
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (23)
- 15.8 MB