Stock Master Hong Kong by MarketSmith
Do you own the next Tencent Holdings? See how your stock rates. This free app quickly evaluates any Hong Kong stock based on current technical and fundamental data and assigns key ratings derived from MarketSmith’s historical studies of the all-time greatest stocks.
Free to all users is our Evaluation view. Our proprietary ratings are paired with our crystal clear stock charts to give you the key data about any Hong Kong stock in one view. All users also get access to a list to track their favorite stocks.
Ready to take your analysis to the next level? A paid subscription includes access to these powerful features:
• Pattern Recognition: We automatically highlight any of six proven stock chart patterns and key profit, pivot, and loss ranges.
• Premium Idea Lists: We screen our Hong Kong database to find you the best potential Hong Kong growth stock ideas based on our 50 years of studying what works in the stock market.
• Market Commentary: Our proven market-timing system helps you know when to pullback on your market exposure and when to get more aggressive. Our analyst team reviews our Hong Kong market status daily and recaps our overall Hong Market thoughts weekly.
• Model Portfolio: Watch us apply our time-tested investing principles. We scan all our proprietary stock lists to find stocks with potential for big gains. Follow along as we update our picks weekly.
Our philosophy comes from our firm’s long history of success and profitability in the stock market. MarketSmith founder, William J. O'Neil, is a stock market legend in the United States. Inspired by a deep-rooted passion for the stock market, O’Neil pioneered the use of historical precedent to analyze stocks. His investing classic, “How to Make Money in Stocks” has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide.
This application is just the beginning, and you can expect that more features coming soon. In fact, we hope you’ll join us in shaping the future of MarketSmith Hong Kong. As you interact with the application, we want to hear your ideas, suggestions, and questions. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve completely redesigned our iPhone layout to bring the most important features to the forefront.
• Free price and volume charts for all users
• New Evaluation view with our most important ratings in one screen
• Optimized navigation to make your workflow more efficient
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 04, 2013
- MarketSmith, Incorporated
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (12)
- 15.9 MB