TRACK YOUR MONEY, EFFORTLESSLY.
Level is the mobile money meter, the radically simple way to track your daily cash flow and take control of your money.
Over 2,000 banks, credit unions and credit cards support connections Level. The list is expanding all the time!
Using Level's automatic analysis of linked bank accounts, know exactly what you can spend on any given day, week, or month. It’s as easy as opening up your wallet.
* Links to your bank accounts and updates your transactions as the banks do
* You never have to enter transactions manually
* Automatically detects income and fixed expenses to show a complete picture of your financial situation
* Provides at-a-glance, simple view of cash flow and anticipated savings
* Always Free
The top banks in the US support connections to Level, including Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo, Citi (Citibank), HSBC, BB&T, Capital One, USAA, American Express, and PayPal.
Thank you for all the feedback we received on the big 2.0 update. Keep the ideas and feedback coming by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Balance & Activity Changes
● Search and filter transactions! By popular demand, we're readded this feature.
◦ A total of all spendable transactions are displayed in the Activity list. This makes it each easier to see how much was spent each day.
● Balance details has been expanded! Tap the privacy bubble on the Activity screen to see all your balance.
◦ Add a personalize image to the privacy bubble by pressing and holding to select a picture.
◦ Level is now easier to add additional credit cards or accounts by tapping Connect an Account on the Balance screen. No changes will be made to your plan when you add a new account.
● New Target Level feature. Easily see if your on track to hit your spending and savings goals. Tap on the monthly and weekly bubbles displays the Target Level. If you spendable bubble is above the line you're on track. If it's below you might need to watch out.
◦ Ever wondered which transactions are included for one of your spendable bubbles? Tapping a bubble on the spendable screen will show you each transaction included in the calculation. You can even edit it right in the spendable details screen.
◦ The Save screen is now accessible by going to Plan then tapping Autosave.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 22, 2014
- Level Money, Inc.
- 19.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (31)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (781)