View real-time financial market news and pricing, trade orders and track your portfolio and holdings directly from your iPhone and iPad.
This app requires a valid IRESS license.
Leverage proven IRESS infrastructure to stay connected with real-time market news and financial market pricing information. Integrated with your IRESS login, you can view your current portfolio, create and modify trades and access your existing watchlists while you’re on the go.
* Quote – View real-time pricing information for individual securities or indexes. Access existing watchlists associated with your IRESS login, or build and modify watchlists directly in the app.
* News - Read company-specific and market related news (depending on your provider’s news stream). Scan headlines or read full stories on your device or in PDF format (when applicable).
* Orders – Display all orders associated with your IRESS login. Securely create and modify orders directly in the app. Filter orders by date or status.
* Portfolio – View current holdings in your trading account, including open positions and summary information for your portfolio.
* Refresh data at the touch of a button.
The IRESS app provides:
* Secure access to the market using your IRESS trading account
* Access to equity and derivative data for local and global markets
* News and company reports
* Portrait and landscape orientation
What's New in 8.60
* For iOS 7, the application now works correctly when the region is set to South Africa.
What's New in 8.50
Delayed data information for HKE
* Where exchange data from the Hong Kong Exchange (HKE) is delayed, 'DelayMin15' is now displayed.
* You can now tap anywhere in the Price and Volume fields to edit those values.
* When the Sign in Automatically option in the Settings screen is set to Market Data Only, you will now be prompted to enter your password when trying to access any functions from which you can create or view trades, including Order Entry, Orders, Contingent Orders and Portfolio. This option is only available to users with trading access.
* For a contingent order that has been triggered, but not traded, you can now modify the details of a resulting child order in the Contingent Order pane.
* When using an iPhone, the configuration of items displayed in the tab bar is now saved and displayed when you next log in.
* Users can now view all news vendors that they have access to.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 27, 2013
- IRESS Limited
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.8 MB