View real-time financial market news and pricing, trade orders and track your portfolio and holdings directly from your iPhone and iPad.
This app requires a valid IRESS license.
Leverage proven IRESS infrastructure to stay connected with real-time market news and financial market pricing information. Integrated with your IRESS login, you can view your current portfolio, create and modify trades and access your existing watchlists while you’re on the go.
* Quote – View real-time pricing information for individual securities or indexes. Access existing watchlists associated with your IRESS login, or build and modify watchlists directly in the app.
* News - Read company-specific and market related news (depending on your provider’s news stream). Scan headlines or read full stories on your device or in PDF format (when applicable).
* Orders – Display all orders associated with your IRESS login. Securely create and modify orders directly in the app. Filter orders by date or status.
* Portfolio – View current holdings in your trading account, including open positions and summary information for your portfolio.
* Refresh data at the touch of a button.
The IRESS app provides:
✓ Secure access to the market using your IRESS trading account
✓ Access to equity and derivative data for local and global markets
✓ News and company reports
✓ Portrait and landscape orientation
What's New in 7.00
* You can now view the details of a position in the Holdings screen. You access this screen by tapping a position
* On iPhones, the text 'Vol' now displays before the volume in the ActualVol@AvgPrc field when viewing in landscape mode
* Number formatting has been standardised to use a , (comma) as the thousands separator, and a . (period) as the decimal mark
* The account name now displays in front of the account number when selecting an account. This depends on your provider configuration
* For user on iOS 4.3, a list of servers now displays the first time you log in. For all other iOS versions, location services are used to determine the server automatically.
* Placing an order now automatically opens the Orders screen so you can view all your orders
* Usability of the Buy and Sell buttons has been improved
* When adding a new security, if the security is already in the watchlist it is moved to the top row of the Quote screen
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 13, 2013
- IRESS Limited
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.1 MB