iPhilStocks Pro is the easy but powerful Market Watcher and Portfolio Manager for the Philippine Stock Market. With the launch of iOS 7, we are happy to release our best iPhilStocks with all new iOS 7 design, iCloud support, and many other enhancements.
Check out its comprehensive feature set.
1. Multiple Portfolio Manager. Four built-in managers let you allow you to create unique watchlists, edit transactions, compare returns, and calculate profits. You can also manually arrange stocks, or sort your stocks based on a variety of criteria
2. Profit View. Watch your portfolio's overall and individual returns. Profit View automatically organizes your transactions and calculates daily returns. You have to manually input transaction information (i.e shares, buy prices etc...)
3. Movers and Value Screens. iPhilStocks screens data and helps you find bargains! View top gainers, top losers, most active, most watched, stocks at 1 year high, stocks at 1 year low, highest dividend yielding stocks.
5. Native Charts. Move your finger across our proprietary charts to scrub through data points. Our native charts automatically displays the stock's return for the chosen time period.
6. Essential News. We gather information from multiple sources to give you the best information to make your investment decisions.
7. iCloud Support. By turning on iCloud, you can edit your portfolio on one device and all your devices get the same changes.
8. Designed for iOS 7. We've redesigned iPhilStocks for the interface and navigation of iOS7. What you'll see is simpler navigation, more polished look which makes the content stand out.
1. All new design for iOS7. We've relooked at every screen in iPhilStocks to make it just right for iOS 7. What you'll see is simpler navigation, more polished look, and flatter interface which makes the content stand out.
2. iCloud Support. By turning on iCloud, you can edit your portfolio/transactions on one device and all your devices can get the same changes automatically.
3. More Functions. Profit view now has a 'Show' button which lets you see returns of individual transactions, not just aggregated calculations. In Transaction view, you can now group by symbol in addition to by date purchased.
4. Fees can now be inputted in transaction view, and fees are calculated in profit view giving better return calculations.
5. Bar chart is now supported.
6. All new scrolling navigation in the homescreen makes navigating indexes easier.
7. Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 17, 2013
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 18.2 MB