This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Finance
Invest wisely with iPhilStocks Pro, the easy yet powerful Market Watcher and Portfolio Manager developed specifically for the Philippine Stock Market.
-Easy to use
-Designed for Philippines stocks
-Multiple portfolio managers to view profits
-Provides BOTH headline and company news
-Numerous market summaries and bargain metrics
-Local and Global Indexes
-Analyze stocks with technical indicators
-Save to iCloud--so you never lose your portfolio and sync to all your devices.
Check out the Detailed Feature set:
1. Portfolio Manager. Portfolio manager includes built-in portfolios with the following features: Add/delete stocks, Edit transactions, sort, view profits.
In addition you can: Add more portfolios (in-app purchase required), customize portfolio name, Arrange portfolios.
2. Profit View. Monitor a portfolio's overall returns, individual stock returns, and daily returns, and per transaction returns.
3. Movers and Value Screens. Stocks Pad screens data and helps you find bargains! View top gainers, top losers, most active, most watched, stocks at 1 year high, stocks at 1 year low, highest dividend yielding stocks.
4. Native Proprietary Charts with Technicals.
-Drag your finger across our charts to scrub through data points. You can view the actual data points as you drag.
-View the stock's return for a time period by double tapping the chart
-Analyse stocks through technicals: SMA, MACD and RSI
-Large charts can be viewed in portrait and landscape
5. Compare Stocks Mode. You can compare the performance of stocks (up to 5) by viewing charts in different time periods. Portrait and landscape is supported.
6. Essential News. We gather information from multiple sources to give you the best information to make your investment decisions.
7. iCloud Support. By turning on iCloud, you can edit your portfolio on one device and all your devices get the same changes. You can also use iCloud to back up so you never lose your data!
Bug fix related to crashing when tapping in home screen.
Important note: Please upgrade to at least 2.4.3 (previous version) to ensure features to continue working.