This app was removed from the App Store.
Banktivity Investor (formerly iBank Investor)
iOS Universal Finance
The mobile portfolio app for all your iOS devices, Banktivity Investor (formerly iBank Investor) lets you keep your portfolio in your pocket, for access at a glance. Whether you sync with Banktivity for Mac or sync your portfolio across your devices, you'll always have the investment info you need.
See all of your holdings with the critical info you need: market value, today's gain/loss and total gain/loss. Add positions and review performance of individual lots. You can also see recent news headlines for your securities. Drill down for security details, or edit securities which don't automatically get quotes. Sync from your investment accounts in Banktivity 5 for Mac or manually enter your securities and sync across your devices. Current quotes and statistics are downloaded automatically (data is slightly delayed).
When you sync Banktivity Investor with Banktivity for Mac you can:
• See your current holdings grouped by account, with price and value information for each security (free IGG Customer Account required).
• View your holdings on any number of devices.
If you are using Banktivity Investor in stand-alone mode, you can:
• Sync your data across multiple devices (free Banktivity ID required).
• Edit your holdings from any device.
Also in Banktivity Investor, you may tap to remove the ad banner (for a small fee); create, log in or manage your Banktivity ID Account; enable or disable syncing with Banktivity for Mac; delete your synced data; or enable or disable passcode protection for Banktivity Investor.
Adding Banktivity Investor to your iPhone or iPad may be the easiest investment decision you'll ever make!
- Now called Banktivity Investor
- Better support for securities traded in Pence
- Fixed a crasher when adding "NA" security