The mobile portfolio app for all your iOS devices, iBank Investor lets you keep your portfolio in your pocket, for access at a glance. Whether you sync with iBank for Mac or sync your portfolio across your devices, you'll always have the investment info you need.
See all of your holdings with the critical info you need: market value, today's gain/loss and total gain/loss. Add positions and review performance of individual lots. You can also see recent news headlines for your securities. Drill down for security details, or edit securities which don't automatically get quotes. Sync from your investment accounts in iBank 4 or manually enter your securities and sync across your devices. Current quotes and statistics are downloaded automatically (data is slightly delayed).
When you sync iBank Investor with iBank for Mac you can:
• See your current holdings grouped by account, with price and value information for each security (free IGG Customer Account required).
• View your holdings on any number of devices.
If you are using iBank Investor in stand-alone mode, you can:
• Sync your data across multiple devices (free IGG Customer Account required).
• Edit your holdings from any device.
Also in iBank Investor, you may tap to remove the ad banner (for a small fee); create, log in or manage your IGG Customer Account; enable or disable syncing with iBank for Mac; delete your synced data; or enable or disable passcode protection for iBank Investor.
Adding iBank Investor to your iPhone or iPad may be the easiest investment decision you'll ever make!
Fixes a few bugs
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 19, 2013
- IGG Software, LLC
- 3.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (53)