Gas Cubby FREE - Fuel Economy & Service Log
iOS iPhone Finance
Gas Cubby is the ultimate tool for tracking gas mileage and vehicle maintenance. Whether you're a hypermiler, or just want a reminder to change the oil, Gas Cubby will save you money and keep your vehicle operating at its peak.
Gas Cubby FREE is a sponsored version of App Cubby's critically acclaimed iPhone app Gas Cubby. The paid version of Gas Cubby will continue to be available in the App Store for those who would prefer to use the app without ads.
"App Store Pick of the Week." —Apple
"Ten Best iPhone Apps for Dad" —CNN
"Gas Cubby makes its mark not only with its power, but with its flexibility." —Kyle Baxter - Macworld
"It’s well designed, full featured, and is incredibly stable." —Jason D. O'Grady - ZDNet
For more information visit: www.gascubby.com
• Tracks gas mileage and vehicle maintenance
• Charts: MPG, stats, gas price, gas expenses, service expenses
• Customizable service reminders
• Supports multiple vehicles
• Store vehicle data: VIN, License Plate, etc.
• Excel compatible email reports (CSV attachment)
• International Units: MPG (US), MPG (Canada), MPG (UK), MPG (Imperial), L/100km, gal/100mi (US), gal/100mi (Imperial), km/L, km/gal (US), km/gal (Imperial), and mi/L
We apologize for issues you may have encountered in the prior 2.6 update. Unfortunately, the update we pushed out on Monday in spite of having very, very minimal changes related specifically to iOS8 managed to drag in with it some unexpected new issues related to jumping from the original code (built on iOS5 and 6) to iOS8. Those issues tended to manifest themselves in part based on specific user data and scenarios we didn't catch or were unable to catch in testing.
We have since expanded our beta test group and put this version through more rigorous testing to ensure the bugs reported on 2.6 are now fixed.
With that being said, we are very near completion of a major Gas Cubby 3.0 update on totally new code and with a much-improved user experience. If you can hang in there with us for just a bit longer we're sure it will be worth the wait.