iOS iPhone Finance
Featured in New & Noteworthy - Japan, Australia
"A clean, simple interface for keeping track of all those holes that keep appearing in bank accounts." - appadvice.com
Designed to be quick and easy to use, Expense combines a sleek and beautiful interface to manage your day to day expenses and income.
Expense will help you keep track of your daily income and spendings, great for personal and business use. By using Expense, you will be able to see your spending habits and help you save money!
- iCloud Compatible (Sync and store your data on iCloud).
- Sync's your data to Expense, Expense HD and Expense PRO using iCloud.
- Sync with Expense on the Mac.
- User customisable categories.
- Supports all currencies.
- Individual currency settings for each account.
- Can be used to track your money when you go overseas!
- Add various accounts in to track.
- Track both income and expense
- Track transactions and view monthly history for each account and category.
- Track expenses for each category.
- Sort your transactions by periods.
- Sort your transaction categories by periods.
- View your total account balances.
- Built-in passcode protection.
- Retina Display ready
- Clean, simple, and easy to use interface
- Export history and category reports to CSV file
- Email CSV report files
- Export using iTunes file sharing
- Graphs (Pie charts and bar charts)
- Supports 4-inch displays.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved iCloud data sync.