If you qualify, it could be worth up to $5,891 to you!
Find out how to file your taxes and claim EITC for free with IRS Free File.
It's as easy as 1-2-3
Answer a few simple questions:
- Are you single or married?
- How much money did you make last year?
- How many children do you support?
The EITC Finder will show you how much tax credit you may be able to claim.
You can claim EITC by doing your federal taxes with IRS Free File. Free File offers free brand-name tax software plus secure e-filing. Explore your options at irs.gov/freefile
EITC Finder is available in English and Spanish.
From the Intuit Financial Freedom Foundation and Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, Mint.com and Quicken.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
What's New in Version 2.0:
- Enhanced usability
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 23, 2013
- Intuit Inc.
- 3.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Intuit Small Business Blog - Free Business News and Tips
• Intuit Tax Online Accountant
• ItsDeductible Donation Tracker – Maximize your charitable donation tax deductions
• MyTaxRefund - Track your refund status
• Online Payroll
• QuickBooks GoPayment
• QuickBooks Online
• QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program
• QuickBooks Self Employed Mobile Companion
• Quicken 2013 Money Management
• Quicken 2014/2015 Money Management
• Quicken 2015
• TaxCaster – Free tax refund calculator
• TurboTax 2014
• TurboTax Tax Preparation - Complete and efile your 2014 income taxes