iOS iPhone Finance
Daily Expenses has received the following accolades & reviews:
"What's Hot" section on the App Store.
"A handy financial management application for the common man out there." From BestApps.com
Daily Expenses app exports your daily expenses and income data into spreadsheet program via email or WiFi. It is a personal incomes and expenses tracking application that allows you to manage your expenses and income while on the go.
- Exports your daily expenses and income data into spreadsheet program via email or WiFi.
- Tracks spending for multiple payment types/accounts (eg. Cash/Credit Card/Checking/Saving).
- Secure your private financial data with Passcode protection.
- Using device camera to captures images for Item Photo and Receipt Photo as proof of expense, with function to export to Photos Album or HTML file.
- User customisable Auto Repeat /Recurring Expenses or Income.
- Backup/Restore via Wi-Fi or Email. You can backup the app's database into Mac/PC/USB thumb drive/external HDD and restore when needed.
- Search bar for searching and filtering data including category, description, payment method, note, specific year month data.
- Summary reports based on categories, months, payment types/accounts.
- Specific dates selection for summary report.
- Easier month to month expenses and income comparison in one page, as well as the net balance.
- Multi-Currency support for database & report, with built-in currency converter. Useful for traveling oversea.
- User customisable payment types/accounts (eg. Cash/Credit Card/Checking/Saving) .
- User customisable categories (Add New/Edit/Delete Categories).
- Summary with pie chart and percentage.
- Customizable color themes.
- Itemized category in the Summary Report for both monthly report and specific date report.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Quickly enter transactions.
- 74 types of currency symbol for selection.
- Supports iOS11.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & FEEDBACK:
Email us at email@example.com in case your email had been blocked by our email spam filtering system.
1. Fixed the "Listing" -> "All Money Todate" and "Includes All Recurring" not updating data on the tableview.
2. Search bar with capability to filter specific year month data. Example: key in 201708 will filter the data of August 2017