Clever Net Worth
Understanding your NET WORTH over time has never been easier, good looking or fun.
Have you ever wondered if you are getting richer or poorer? Have you wanted to track your various accounts over time without using a complicated accounting or personal finance package which forces you to enter lots of data for little return? Have you ever wanted to do this graphically rather than as a long series of ugly text entries?
If the answer to these questions is yes then "Clever Net Worth" is for you.
• No Ads or In-App purchases. Buy once and get all future updates for free.
• A sample set of accounts and collections have been provided for you to "learn by playing". Feel free to delete them once you start adding your own.
• Use the HELP button on the top right of every screen if you need some pointers on how to use the app. Use the WEB SUPPORT screen for even more.
• An ACCOUNT holds a series of BALANCES on specific dates. A balance can be positive (you OWN it) or negative (you OWE it). An account can represent a bank account (e.g. Savings), a loan (e.g. Credit Card), an asset (e.g. Car Value), a liability (e.g. Money I Owe Mom) or anything else that can be represented as a series of balances.
• Multiple accounts can be grouped into COLLECTIONS. This could represent your personal net worth (all your personal accounts), the equity in your home (Mortgage and Home Value) or anything else you wish to track.
• An estimate of the future value of an account or collection can be FORECAST. Use SETTINGS to change the number of years ahead.
• The currency display format can be personalised by changing the symbol before and after the amount. The thousands and fraction separators can also be set. For example: $1,234.56 AUD or 1.234,56€
• Protect your data from prying eyes by adding a password.
• Do everything via an intuitive and attractive graphical interface. Slide your finger along a chart to see specific balances.
• Export the balances and accounts to a CSV file for use outside the app.
• Import an appropriately formatted CSV file of accounts and balances.
• All your data is stored locally on your iPad and synced to iTunes on your desktop. Nothing is sent across the Internet or stored externally. Your private data is kept private!
Supports all available iPad models running iOS 6.1 or later at their full resolution.
Password protection is back! Protect your data from prying eyes by going to the SETTINGS screen.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 day ago
- 9.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (13)