Chronicle - Bill Management & Reminders
iOS Universal Finance
The easiest, fastest bill manager in the App Store. A universal app for iPhone & iPad, with Apple Watch support and multitasking on iPad. Includes iCloud sync.
If you pay bills, you need Chronicle.
Here's why: A single late payment can cost you $30 or more and cause your credit score to plummet by up to 100 points.
Chronicle reminds you to pay your bills, so you can just enter them, and forget about them.
Plus, Chronicle syncs with the available Mac version via iCloud or Dropbox, so you can view and pay your bills everywhere.
In addition to reminding you to pay your bills, Chronicle keeps track of all your payment history, including confirmation numbers, so you always have proof of payments.
Chronicle allows you to enter your bills quickly, and updates your due dates as you log payments. It also integrates with Launch Center Pro to make logging fast, and with the 1Password browser so you can pay your bills online easier.
If you like Chronicle, please take a moment to leave a quick updated review in the App Store. This version adds a revamped icon set, with the icons in color again. There's also a number of bug fixes.
- New Color Icons: We've completely revamped the new icon set, and they are now in color instead of greyscale
- Fixed: Occasional crashes and incorrect display of tags when selecting a tag from the dropdown
- Fixed: Remind tonight notification snooze would occasionally remind you in the morning instead of at night
- Fixed: Touch ID would not unlock when app was left on log payment screen
- Fixed: Setting Due Soon to "Due Today" would include bills due tomorrow