This app was removed from the App Store.
Bank of Clarendon
iOS Universal Finance
BOC Mobile, Bank of Clarendon’s Mobile Banking
Manage your Bank of Clarendon accounts anytime, anywhere from your iPhone or iPad with BOC Mobile. View balances, transaction histories, and alerts. Initiate transfers and pay bills, all while on the go.
BOC Mobile is a service offered to all Online Banking customers which provides a convenient and secure way to manage your money from your mobile device using your existing Online Banking username and password.
If you are not currently using Online Banking, please email email@example.com or call 803-433-4451.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
You must be a current Bank of Clarendon Online Banking customer. Log into your account at www.bankofclarendon.com and complete the Mobile Banking enrollment section. The following steps will complete the Mobile Banking set up process:
1. Log in to BOC OnLine at www.bankofclarendon.com
2. Select “Options”, then “BOC Mobile Settings”.
3. Select “Enable web access for your mobile device”.
4. Select if you do or do not want to receive text alerts.
5. Enter your mobile number and select your provider.
6. Select the accounts you wish to see on BOC Mobile, then click submit.
7. Review the information, and click the check box to accept the terms and conditions, then click “Confirm”
8. A confirmation screen will appear. If you opted to receive text alerts, you will receive a text confirmation.
*The BOC Mobile app is free to download, but connectivity and usage rates may apply from your phone or data service provider.
ABOUT BANK OF CLARENDON
Bank of Clarendon was founded in 1932 and is conveniently located in Manning, Santee, Summerton, Sumter, and Wyboo, South Carolina. The bank is locally owned and operated. As a community bank, Bank of Clarendon focuses on the needs of local families, businesses, and farmers. Loan approval and key decisions are made locally by people who live in the community. To learn more about Bank of Clarendon, please visit www.bankofclarendon.com.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
Bank of Clarendon, Member FDIC
Enhancements for iPhone X support