Bank of America - iPad Banking
iOS iPad Finance
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts.
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and other account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Mobile Money Transfer
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)¹
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Mobile Bill Pay
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account²
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode³
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
• With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁴
Please see the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information on these banking features. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
¹ Transfers require enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account or debit card. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
² Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions may apply.
³ Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID.
⁴ You’re not liable for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions when you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and comply with security responsibilities.
iPad and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2017 Bank of America Corporation
General fixes and improvements