What's On by Comcast Labs
Tune your XFINITY set-top box to what's on TV now!
Instead of using the standard channel-based grid, tap and hold show art to remotely tune and change your channel instantly. What’s On provides a more visual way to discover programming based on popularity and your personal preferences. You can record shows using this app and receive new episode alerts for your favorite shows.
What's On is also Comcast's most accessible application for TV, with full support of Apple's Voice Over, including a filter to discover and tune to programs with Video Description Service.
- Directly tune your TV or record to DVR
- Sort TV listings by Popularity, Favorite Shows, Favorite Channels, Recently Watched, Episodes, Movies, Sports and Kids
- Like and edit favorite shows and channel
- Make TV more social by sharing to Twitter or Facebook
- Add recordings to your DVR
- Receive push notifications when new episodes of your favorite shows air as well as season premieres and finales
- Set reminders to notify you 5 minutes before a show starts so you can watch it live
- Browse and search TV programing
- Set listings to prefer HD simulcasts
- Connect to your personal XFINITY set-top box to view TV listings according to your location
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password
- XFINITY TV or Comcast digital service
- Internet connectivity on device (e.g. WiFi, 3G)
- iOS 5.0+
Comcast Labs offers customers an opportunity to evaluate new product and service concepts from Comcast. Our engineers develop and test new technologies and services that may turn into new products or become part of existing products. Based on customer feedback some products may never leave the lab environment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the app or suggestions on how to improve it in the future.
We are proud of our enhanced accessibility features, including a new Video Description Service filter.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 19, 2013
- Comcast Interactive Media
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (82)
- 11.9 MB